Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Edward

A unlucky reporter was almost being crushed by a deceased person when he suicide by jumping from the building

11 posts in this topic

Source : Mingpao

Translated By Edward @ Asianunvierse.net

11bz9.png

( 1. Deceased fell from the 35th storey

2. He was caught by the safety net at the 31st storey

3. He performed aerobatics and fell straight to ground floor after )

A reporter was almost being crushed by a deceased person when he suicide by jumping from the building

30/08/2008

A teenage whom have took drugs have fell down a 35 storey building yesterday morning. The scene was breathtaking as he almost fell onto a reporter whom was filming at him and doing news coverage.

A 22-year-old man climbed on a bamboo scaffolding outside a building in Ta Chuen Ping Street, Kwai Chung, fell to his death this morning. The man was suspected to be high on Ketamine and was not in a mental conscious state. After a resident reported a man climbing on the scaffolding at the building which is under renovation during 9.18AM today,large amounts of police and reporters rushed to the scene. 1 of the reporters from a television station was lifting his head up and shooting his camera at the man playing "aerobatics" at the scaffold.

65483994ti9.png

( ..deceased performing aerobatics )

The man was playing "aerobatics" and playing with his life on a high building,swinging his body intensively in mid-air before dropping onto the 1st storey. Dropping from a 31 storey height,the man's head was decapitated and severed from his main body when he landed on the ground,he died in a very horrendous death. He landed,just 4 feets near the reporter,the scene will be unbelieveable if he did hit on the reporter. Although the reporter escaped unhurt and unharmed,his right arm was dyed with splashes of red blood,the experience will give him a good lesson not to mess around when someone is really going to die.

The dececased was certified dead at the scene. Police were still trying to confirm his identity as some residents said he also lived in the building.

63116274cr3.jpg

( Police using the camera to photograph for evidence which is needed in the investigation )

Large amount of Ketamines found on the roof balcony

The deceased was surnamed Chan (Aged 22). It was believed that he was a frequent drug consumer. After the incident,the police have found 2 bags of ketamine powder on the roof balcony which Chan had stayed for a few days. Each bag contained about 28 grammes of Ketamine,with 1 bag already half empty. It was suspected that Chan have consumed half a bag of ketamine and went berserk,thus causing this tragedy.

CCTV camera reveals that Chan have entered the building at about 7AM in the morning,he went straight to the roof balcony at the 35th floor. Residents revealed that the building started renovating last year,the outer wall have scaffolds which surrounded the whole building. Yesterday morning,someone saw Chan sitting on the bamboo scaffold at the 35th storey,a resident have opened his window and hit him,causing him to lose balance and fall.

Swinging in air,performing aerobatics

At about 9AM in the morning,residents called the police to report someone had fell onto the safety net on the 31st floor and was unconscious. The police and firemen arrived to perform a search,with mountain climbing equipments. They have found the person already regained conscious and was climbing upwards by the scaffold,he failed and fell back to the safety net at the 31st storey.

Spokesperson from the fire department revealed that a fireman was speaking to him,saying "Hey buddy,lets be friends and save the hassle,go back into the building and give your signature. It will be fine,we won't arrest you,we can pretend that nothing has happened,okay?!" The person did not respond to the fireman's message and walked to the edge of the scaffold,his arms held on the bamboo pillar and performed "parallel bars" similiar to the aerobatics that we see in Beijing Olympics.

Chan's body swinged in mid-air for 4 and a half rounds,then,he swinged forward and let go of his hand,this movement had caused him to fall and die. During the process of the fall,Chan have hit on the safety net 3 times before landing on the ground floor. The safety nets failed to catch him because he was landing at a fast speed , with a heavy body mass. A large bang was heard when he landed,his head was decapitated from the main body and blood splashing all over the area.

94930039wa6.png

( Head missing )

At the same time,there were about 3 reporters and 2 police officers at the ground. 2 reporters and the 2 police officers ran away to hide when they saw someone falling down infront of them at fast speed. However another reporter from a television station was still standing and too engrossed in filming. He witnessed the person ontop of him,the dead person's shadows covering his head and then a loud bang,these which happened in less than a few factions of a second. The reporter later saw a dead body just 4 feets away from him, his right arms stained with splashes of the deceased's fresh red blood. He was started and speechless.

555km7.jpg

( Police found the deceased's shoe at the 20th storey)

As the deceased has lost a shoe during the fall,the police searched the whole scaffold for possible evidence. They have called in the search and rescue team which used mountaining equipments to climb the outer wall of the whole building. They found the shoes at the 20th floor. After investigation,police found the suicide nothing suspicious,and will be tracing the source of the drug. A post-mortem will be conducted by the forensics to test if the deceased had really taken drugs.

Edited by Edward

wow the reporter was that close that blood splashed on him xD

that must be to traumatizing to see a decapitated body fall right in front of u

another incident to do with drugs....

i read most of these hk local news updated here...n wow...der r so many suicide cases...but i guess...this one was more of a horrible accident n the use of drugs...i cant reli believe the reporter jus stood there....i'll be scared to death if this happened 4 feet away from me=s best of luck to dat reporter

This is one of the worst suicide cases I have heard about. Is pretty bad how drugs can make you loose control of your mind and do things that you don't even know. R.I.P.

i feel bad for the reporter, who was only doing his job

OMG! This is so freaky! I have goosebumps as I was reading the article. This is really a horrendous way to die...I never heard someone being decapitated after suicidal fall before... I can imagine the speed and impact as he was falling down...Goodness me. This tell us never ever use any recreational and illegal drugs.

RIP dude.. now day at hong kong why many people suicide ? because to much stress??

The most disgusting thing about this suicide incident is that the head was decapitated from the body. This is really disturbing. And the most freaky thing would be having to find the head of the deceased. I also wonder why there are so many suicide cases present in Hong Kong. And the reporter, he must be really freaked out. I don't get why people would want to suicide. There are people out there who are trying to fight for their life, and there are people out who just feel that life is not that important, and just goes and suicide.

that guy is so stupid poor reporter having to see all the blood and everything

Edited by R.E.D
Deleted double posting

Man that type of Experience would ruin someones life.

that's nasty. head being separated from the body is sick...poor reporter