Uhm Tae Woong

Park Shi Eun

Lee In Hye

Moon Ji Yoon

Kim Chung

Ahn Suk Hwan

Choi Ran

Synopsis:

“Sassy Girl, Choon-hyang” is the 2005 interpretation of the “Legend of Choon-hyang”. The story begins when Lee Mong-ryong is transferred from Seoul to a high school in Namwon, North Jeolla Province. Chun-hyang does her best to help Mong-ryong, her first love and the son of the Namwon Police Station chief, to enter a prestigious university. However, after meeting with Mong-ryong’s first love, Chae-rin, Mong-ryong’s love toward Chun-hyang is shattered, although Chun-hyang’s love remains unwavering.

One day, Byeon Hak-do, CEO of a famous entertainment company, appears in her life. He exudes confidence that he can make any woman fall for him. But as Chun-hyang shows no interest in him, his self-esteem is damaged profoundly. Byeon Hak-do is determined to make her love him.

+credits to wikipedia+

I saw this drama listed from the very first day I started watching kdramas.....but i never bothered.....b/c the pix looked kind of corney....lol.....and the synopsis was so similar to full house....and also reminded me of Love Patzzi and story of a success girl (I really don't remember or know why.....i'm wierd)......and since i wasn't a big fan of those two dramas.....so i nver saw it until today......now i really like it......

Not only that.....but now i understand the ending of My Girl.....lol......

I thought this drama was pretty cute. I especially liked the part towards the end where she was telling him what happed to herwhen she left and it was jusr scenes from other dramas.

This is my 3rd favourite Korean series~ hehe Choon-Hyang and Lee Mong-ryong is so sweet couple >.< re-watch it recently and it still feel so good watching it ;) dun miss this series!

this drama is funny.. i enjoy seeing choon yang tormenting mong ryong...reminds me of myself... lol

the cast seems new to me.. but their chemistry is good enough...

new fresh faces are all that i need.. kind of bored if continuesly watch the same ppl if they keep playing the almost same kind of character.. don't u think so?esp choi ji woo

cute drama...i love to see them together in a drama...haha...when i saw "my girl" last time, i never thought that they will appear in that drama...quite fun!

lmao you're so funny lit0sarie. like you, i also kept putting off watching this drama too, but i eventually decided to watch it, and lo and behold, i loved it. lol i especially liked the fighting scenes.

I think this was the second Kdrama that I watched. Love the story line, it doesn't drag on at all, it really gets you into the story, and the casts did a great job. I high recommend it :]

this drama is one of my fave! i loved the ending, chae young is too adorable~! ^________^*

the ending part which i loved is when chae young accidently fell off the roof and jae hee jumped to "tried" to catch her, i just thought that part was REALLY romactice! i hope i didnt spoil -__________-" if so, i apologize.

i totally agree with all of you! i think this series is one of the best romantic comedy series in korea! go jae hee!

i was really hesitant on watching this series-thinking that it would suck! however, to my surprise, it's was actually pretty good-almost as good as my girl!! hehe this series is really funny

wow, this is also another one of my favorite drama :blow-kiss: really funny and cute indeed. i like the two main characters as well :happiness:

Edited by Sakkaku

I bought this series on impulse, and I agree that this drama is really,really worth watching. Although it's mostly comedy, there are also some touching moments,so it's a great mix. Although Choon Hyang's love was one-sided at first, I liked it that Mong-Ryong didn't intentionally do anything to hurt her feelings even if he tended to be a bit immature. Hak-do's behaviour was a bit creepy though. Watch out for the snippets at the end.Overall great show,I highly recommend it!!

I've just finished this drama and it's so so good I really recommend it !!! The story is very entertaing (Funny, Romantic and lot of action). Han Chae Young and Jae Hee have such great chemistry together ,I truelly hope that they are couple in the real life. Ha!

Will watch it again soon!!!

I finished this about two years ago, it was really hilarious & lyes hanchaeyoung&jaehee look really good&sweet together, it was so cute seeing them again at the end of mygirl ^^

It is so funny that i can't stop laughing.I think everyone should watch this drama

this drama was so cute!! i really liked how they tied it with the historical Korean story about Choon Hyang :D

i love this drama, it's my all time favourite , together with kim sam soon.

i really like han chae young looks so cute , and her acting is very good, at times serious , at times cheeky ...

jae hee is good too, at first he looks like such a loser i wonder why choon hyang love him.

but he turn out very smart and dashing in the end.

love the ancient excerpts at the end , its so cheeky n hilarious,

this is where i discovered Han Chae Young, beautiful and tall, like the girl from the manga kimi wa petto, sumire !

she played well. And her voice is soooooooo cuuuute :love:

but her next drama sucks :(

I LOVE THIS DRAMA!!! ITS MAD HILARIOUS!!! this series is almost like full house but i think i like this drama more because the plot is a lot better than full house but i gotta admit...full house has cutier guyz!!! lolz

Jae Hee is just sooooooooooooooooo adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved this series even though I watched it a while back!