Jo Yeon Woo

Yoo Min

Lee Kyung Sil

Kim Sung Kyum

Yeo Woon Kye

Kim Ja Ok

Kang Jung Hwa

Synopsis:

The story is about Su-han, a fatherly man in his mid-thirties, who becomes a full-time home manager after voluntary retirement, while his wife Mi-na becomes the breadwinner who had only concentrated on household chores up until then.

The subject of 'Bad Wife' is quite ordinary compared to other dramas. There is no amnesia nor is there an innocent child who contracts a fatal disease like other Korean dramas in the same time-slot. The changing roles of a husband and wife are not such an extraordinary or an unusual subject for a TV drama.

However, in such a banal setting, the drama succeeds in bringing out a variety of entertaining situations. By changing roles with each other, the married couple comes to face a new environment and, due to the new environment, they face changes through understanding and conflict. The drama realistically describes the process of such change, by providing a few details of some ordinary lives.

+credits to wikipedia+

Has anyone seen this drama.....I heard this is part of "Bad" series.....so there is 'Bad Housewife', 'Bad Family', and 'Bad Couple'.....I liked Bad Family and Bad Couple so i hope i'm gonna like Bad Housewife.....i'll be back after i watch it.....

a funny comedy copying US classic movie, Mr. Mom. the actress is cha in pyo wife. there is a japanese actress speaking korean in this series.

This is a must watch drama. I'm surprised that this is a very good drama for a family/ married couple to watch it. It's not to late for anybody to watch it now. Beside funny and hilarious, there are a lot of other goods thing for us to know in order to have a good family understanding.