Lee Dae Yeon

Jung Da Hye

Jo Yang Ja

Kim Da Rae

Lee Han Wi

Choi Si Won

Park Min Ji

Synopsis:

The main chracter is Yu Hyechan who is 29 years old.Hyechan is married to Kang Bongman who is her old classmate in high school whom she despised and hated because of his cocky attitude.But later she fell for him after being rejected by Shi Woo her crush.

In the first scene Hyechan is bringing divorce papers to court because she thinks her husband is cheating on her with their friend Jiyeong who is an actress working with him(she actually likes him).But she has a car accident on her way there.After the accident she thinks she is 18 again and she has no memory being married or is 29.

While she is in her temporary memory lost she faces many obstacles to regain her memory and her life.This movie is funny and cute and kinda sad.

This drama takes the audience back to the 1990s. The main character of the drama, Yu Hyechan, 29, reverts mentally to an 18-year-old girl after having a car accident. As she recovers her memory and the relationship with her husband, Kang Sang-yeong, she goes through many hilarious and heart-moving moments.

Hyechan, who was a beauty queen in high school, marries her former classmate Kang Bongman. In 2005, she turns 29. But after a fierce fight with her husband, she heads to court to file for divorce, unable to control her rage anymore. On her way to court, her car clashes with a truck, and as a result she develops amnesia. She only remembers herself as a senior high schooler, when she was sassy and outgoing, and popular with her peers. As her memory reverts to her adolescent years, she suddenly becomes crazy about the dance group "Seo Taeji and Kids," which was popular with teenagers back in the ‘90s. While looking strong on the surface, deep inside she is soft-hearted and feeble. She likes Jane Campion's movie "Piano" a lot. Although Kang Bongman, nicknamed "Ice Prince," is the ideal of every girl in Hye-chan's school, she regards him as shallow. The guy she really likes is her senior, Jeong Shiwoo.

But in reality, Hyechan's husband is Kang Bongman, whom she despised so much in high school. He changes his name to Kang Sang-yeong when he becomes an actor. In the latter part of the drama, Hyechan recovers her memory and pursues her dream of becoming a film director. When Hyechan loses her memory, Sang-yeong becomes preoccupied with mending their shattered relationship. He collects all the messages they had exchanged in the past to help her remember who he is. The replays of Hyechan's memories, which are presented in diverse ways, add to the drama's tantalizing plot.

+credits to wikipedia+

The version I watched did not dub the flashbacks at the end.In one of the flashbacks, they chose an item each to put into a time capsule, what was the meaning of the items they chose?

^ its been a really really long time (about 2 years ago) since i saw this drama.....so i don't remember.....i'll check the version i have.....lol.....b/c i'm really curious now......

I liked this drama......I liked the story line itself......it was a little different from other kdramas.....

it was also nice seeing Choi Shi Wan (SuJu) in it.....hehehehe~

ehhh I tried to watch this drama but I found it a little bit boring so I didnt watch it till the end

Haha...I watched it to the end though eventhough it was rather boring towards the middle of the series. The lead actor and actress weren't my favourite but yet I think they acted not too bad in the show...

Ok...the series was alright overall. You can have a good laugh and also a good cry (not the really sad type which used up the whole pack of Kleenex..u know:P) when watching this series. Certain plot I found it very confusing and I have to stop and re-watched a few times to understand. Hmm...so yeap that was how I felt when I watched it. :laugh:

i really liked this actor and i was shocked but happily surpised choi si won was in the drama as well. however i didnt like the male lead in fact i was even rooting for the high school kid who's quite cute haha. but overal i like the storyline and its different.

hashah i am watching this series now so far so good interesting amd funny and cute!! :)

I think the main character guy looked SO much better when he was younger than now

One of the worst dramas I´ve watched!!! The history is really ok and the actors too!! This was the drama that make me get mad because the girl acted like a baby but the younger guy so cute so i only watched the endings

it was so long ago since i watched this drama..

although i dun really remember the detail of it..

but i find it really funny if 1 day i suddenly wake up and think i'm juz 10..

i'm watching this drama right now...it's my first korean drama...which has been interesting...the story intrigued me at first...i'm a sucker for those types of dramas...!

i really like it...!!

Funny drama! But her amnesiac "18 yr old" is so different from the sassy girl she was back in her teens and she seems to have forgotten everything... surely some things she should eremember, like sign language...

Ryu Soo Yong's role has really thrown me off guard with his 'job' as an actor and seemingly arrogant and uncaring personality at the beginning. And slowly as I see each memory from the time the couple met for the first time, I was both shocked and stunned to see how truly caring and loving the husband was. And that was how I became one of his fans. :D I really love how he potrays his character here in this cute, touching drama.

This was also grwat drama. At first she thinks that she is 18 years old and start to faling in love with her husband and later pretend that she don't remember anything about what happened! Funny really funny!

i loved watching the past parts..

where choi siwon and da girl from jenny, juno was there;...

and how there love started from there...

it was soo adorable..

I started watching this drama but I couldn't make it past the second episode. It was really boring for me.

Just recently watched this K-drama and the story is really good even the actors in the drama. All sorts of things, drama, comedy and action (well, the actor was really an action star!!! ^^) love it!!! :drinksss:

is a funny drama, i like alot the actor...

At first she thinks that she is 18 years old and start to faling in love with her husband and later pretend that she don't remember anything about what happened! Funny really funny!

i just watched this drama .... the story kept me on ... love the main actor and actress, love the young student who fall in love with the main actress... The young Bongman was cool looking too... The brother of Bongman who could not speak was cool too... Well all these to make it worth watching.. The storyline is also quite realistic in life .. love between the student and the '29' year old.. Trust and love between husband and wife to weather life's storms.

:cheers: The young student who fall in love with the main actress is acting in Like or Not likeable (something like this title). He is a doctor and I think he looks even more cool in that drama with spectacles...

How to love again when god gives the opportnity to make up a broken long relationship. The main actress is wonderfull in her acting. She is very touching when she played teenager. i love when they show their memories, when the 1st time they meet at school. Good moment.

This SERIES is sooooooooo super! it just brings back all the feelings of not knowing what you had until you lost it, and if and when you do get a second chance, would you take it? I would most certainly would!