Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Edward

Naked man (A gay) hurt by love and attempts suicide

24 posts in this topic

Source : Oriental Daily,TS

0816nhko28b1mn1.jpg

(Imagine someone,maybe a person with the age of your father,doing this)

Naked man hurt by love and attempts suicide

16/08/2008

A middle aged man whom is matured with life experiences have attempted suicide yesterday. Although man's children is already adult,he is still very childish and foolish for a middle aged person. The man attempted suicide because he was hurt by love after his girlfriend requested for a break-up. The man was seen climbing out of his window from his unit at a 27 storey building yesterday afternoon. He sat on top air conditioner and attempted to jump,it was fortunate that firefighters have used ropes to tie and pull him back to a save platform. The man's survived as his life was saved.

The man that has escaped death was surnamed Wong (Aged 55). Earlier,he has a girlfriend by the surname of Yu (Aged 42),they both fell deeply in love even at such mature ages. But it was recent that there was changes in the relationship. Wong became very hurt after Yu requested a break up with him.

At about 4PM in the noon yesterday,After Wong had became drunk and ate sleeping pills,he called to his children to express he was unhappy. In the phone call,he revealed that he does not want to live anymore. The call shocked his son and daughter which later called the police. After the police arrived to the scene,they seen a drunk man,naked with only a pair of underwears sitting on the air-conditioner outside the building. As the situation was dangerous,the police have to call in the fireman immediately to save the drunk man. Police have distracted Wong's attention by talking to him,while the fireman "mountain climbed" from the top of the building to get hold of the Wong. Both fireman and police have pulled Wong back into his home. Wong's children accompanied him to hospital after.

According to neighbours and residents,It was not the first time that Wong had attempted suicide. They felt that Wong is lucky that he is being saved again this time. Residents have also revealed that Wong is homosexual (gay),they have seen him dating with man before.

Edited by wendy

Interesting news, at age 55, he still has a heart of emotions that can easily be mended and changed. I thought at this age, people are usually more concerned about their children than their own love life. It is shocking to hear a man at this age, attempting to suicide because of a break up request from his 42 year old woman. Looks like this man doesn't want to live anymore :[ hope his children can comfort him in times when he needs someone close by, good thing the firemen saved his life again, according to his neighbors but that comment about him being gay and dating with a man before was so random o.o...

Edited by kingkongit27
8 points awarded ! thanks for your GOOD reply at local hong kong news section!

Whats with people hurt by love and being naked? o.O;; This man and the naked lady...He's already 55 and this is his second attempted suicide. Why do that to yourself? >__<;; I'm glad to hear that the firemen were able to save him. Looks and sound very dangerous...27th floor and sitting on top of an air conditioner.

Edited by kingkongit27
5 points awarded ! thanks for your reply at local hong kong news section!

Okay, I don't see how him being gay has any relevance to the matter. And is this what everyone does nowadays? You get hurt by someone you love, you either suicide or go crazy? Are people that dependent on their significant other? I mean, sure, sometimes it's great to depend on them but you gotta learn how to be independent too. Not everything lasts forever and thus, you need to learn how to live on your own and by yourself. People will always come and go in your life and I understand that when you find someone you love, you'd want to spend the rest of your days with them. It's great to be able to grow old and live with the one you love. But losing the one you love isn't the end of the world. That and suicide won't accomplish anything. You may have escaped all your troubles by suicide, but there will be other people who are sad and who will mourn for your death :/

I just wish people saw the brighter side of things and stop picking the coward's way out. But best of luck to the man. I hope he's able to find a way out of his own miseries.

Edited by kingkongit27
10 points awarded ! thanks for your GOOD reply at local hong kong news section!

From my point of view, he is age 55 dating a 42 yrs old woman.

I see nothing wrong with that but to me it is kind of disturbing to read..

He even have kids and all and is still dating. He attempts to suicide just because he is hurt by love. Then could this mean that the other millions and millions of people who are hurt by love should suicide? This would cause chaos and he should really look on the bright side instead of being playful or still kid-like minded.

what got me confused is that he is hurt by love and attempts to suicide, by why on the bottom it said his residents revealed he was a homosexual? weird lol

Edited by FreshKid
9 Points Awarded. Thanks for the response!

lol.. he felt sad cause he was hurt by his girlfriend but y is it when he is homosexual?? i think he might be a bi.. lols.. i wonder how is he going to continue his life after such an embarrassing action.. n i tam totally agree to the statement that his action are foolish n childish.. come on.. there r still many other thing besides love... he is a middle aged man!~.. n he has children.. y cant he look at the bright side??

Edited by FreshKid
8 Points Awarded. Thanks for the response!

At age of 55yrs still behave so childish. He should be lucky that the firefighter had came and saved him..

Edited by FreshKid
5 Points Awarded. Thanks for the response!

firstly, i'm not quite sure why the title of this article states that he is gay..it's not even relevant to the main story of his suicide attempt...but as for the man, i'm surprised that even at this age he would be upset by a breakup and would want to take his life...it's kinda sad that at the age of 55, he's not able to realize what is important in life

i never understand why people want to take their life because it seems sort of selfish and it doesn't solve anything

with him dying, how would that make his family feel and what kind of role model is he to his children or even his future grand children..i hope that with the help of his family, he'll be able to finally realize that it's not to end of the world when a relationship has ended..and i hope that he'll be able to move on and hopefully find someone new

Edited by FreshKid
10 Points Awarded. Thanks for the response!

yeah i dont know why they had to point out that the man is gay in the title of the article..it has nothing to do with him committing suicide

i guess this man is very lucky to be saved a number of times...hope he finally learns this time that dying solves nothing...not saying that it would be easy for him to see that

Uh, why has "(A gay)" been added into the thread title when it's not in the original title? Yes, it is random that his sexual orientation is questioned in the article, but it's just offensive really that you'd point it out like that... You make it sound like it's because he's gay that he does something reckless like attempt suicide.

Edited by FreshKid

wtf people? the source of the article said he was a GAY not ME,i am just a small translator

yeah if i translated exactly as the article there will be complains,if i take away informations from the articles people will complain too? so what do you people want?

Edited by Edward

wtf people? the source of the article said he was a GAY not ME,i am just a small translator

yeah if i translated exactly as the article there will be complains,if i take away informations from the articles people will complain too? so what do you people want?

lol i dont think the people are complaining to u =P...well at least im not =S

just in general how it states that he is gay

There's no need to be so offended... we all appreciate your translating. I was just under the impression that you had added "(A gay)" to the forum title because when you restated the title in the actual post, it was only "Naked man hurt by love and attempts suicide". So obviously it looks like you were the one who added it. If that's not the case, then I apologize. Calm down; no one's out to get you.

reply from ed

your eyes are playing with you all along,the topic title was all along ...naked man (a gay) suicide

it was never naked man

too bad i dont have the link to the source or else i will show it to prove

oriental daily never have sub links to their news.. even if there is,its only valid for 1 day..

Edited by Edward

Hopefully this man can get the help that he needs. I don't think that it really matters whether he's gay or not because they have to same feelings towards love and they would also go though the same emotions no matter what his sexuality orientation is.

Edited by FreshKid

This is a rather strange piece of news, if the man is a homosexual, why would he decide to suicide after a break up with a woman? Perhaps this article means the man is a bisexual.

That is indeed a strange article. The "A gay" was inserted in parenthesis, so I don't know if it really means if he was homosexual. He seems like mentally unstable.

this man is crazy..why must he torture himself like that..stupid

hate to say this, but he probably was rejected for a good reason... what an insecure guy

This guy is not hurt by love. He is mentally ill based on his behaviors and action. According to his neighbors, this isn't the first time so I suggest his family should check him into a mental institution before he hurts himself and/or others.

When people tried to commit suicide and failed each time, they might end up killing others; possibly love ones so that they won't leave. This is serious stuff and shouldn't pass on since it involves "human" life/ves.

I feel sad for this man ... he suffered mental illness and attempted to commit suicide. His children need to take appropriate measure to help their own father.

serious in life there is more than just to commit suicide, theres people hanging on to survive yet people commit suicide for love....