Mixed-Blood rich girl fell from cliff and died while walking her dog

51 posts in this topic

Source : Oriental Daily,Associated Press

Translated By Edward @ asianuniverse

50520374tt7.jpg

(Girl fell 30 metres,died instantly)

Mixed-Blood rich girl fell from cliff and died while walking her dog

09/08/2008

A mixed-blood girl,from a rich family has fell from a cliff at Waterfall Bay Road in Aberdeen.The girl fell while walking her dog yesterday morning. She was suspected slipping down the waterfall cliff because it was slippery due to the heavy rain in the midnight. The girl had died a horrible death,from falling down from a 30 metre height. Her dog,was fortunate to survive the accident.

56961559mj8.jpg

(Death was too sudden.. especially in such accidents)

The deceased was named Victoria (Aged 20),she was a half-breed with a British Father and Chinese Mother. Victoria has grown up in Hong Kong,used to study in Kowloon British School and have further her education in Great Britain after she completed her secondary education. She have returned back to Hong Kong just recently after she finished her study in Great Britain and was currently staying with her family at Baguio Villa,in the West District of Hong Kong.

20153753nv8.jpg

Information from the scenes revealed that Victoria was wearing casual attires of a white T-Shirt and a mini jeans while she was walking her expensive Husky at Waterfall Bay Road in Aberdeen. She had met with an accident at a cliff while passing CyberPort Road. She had tripped herself because of slippery pavements and fell down the cliff. She died instantly after the fall,Victoria's parents felt very sudden and distressed after they have learnt the death of their daughter.

Victoria's body was found at about 11AM in the morning yesterday. A passerby was present at the beach below the cliff and have found the deceased's body lying motionless on the ground,near the waves. He was shocked and have called the police.

The deceased's dog was found alive on top of the cliff,it was groaning at the deceased below when it was found,as if it had already know what has happened to his master.

Public Response

After the accident,there were many discussions in the public,questioning the authorities why wasn't a fence at the site,to prevent people from getting near such dangerous cliffs.

Edited by Edward

"she was a half-breed "....the reporters make her sound like a dog..

i wonder why she chose to walk her dog near such a dangerous place...even if it wasnt raining i dont think it would be a safe place to be...but i also agree with the public...why arent there fences?

at least the husky survived...

Wows.. such a tragic event =\ Her parents just lost a daughter, all her dreams and goals was crushed by this event. I feel bad for the Husky too but at least it survived. Now that this incidence occurred, they people that watch this area should build fences or put warning signs saying do not go close. but FreshKid made a good point, why would she walk close to the cliff like that o_O?

Edited by FreshKid
8 Points Awarded. Thanks for the constructive response!

Aw.. so sad.. but.. why she walk to there ? some more alone wif a dog.. she should not do tat so..

Edited by FreshKid
5 Points Awarded. Thanks for the response!

That was a tragic death. It's true that they should have a fence over the cliff to prevent incidence such as this to occur. It was very fortunate that the dog was alive and that he had known what had happened to his master. It sure is a sudden death for a 20 year old, and leaving her parents in distressed.

Edited by FreshKid
8 Points Awarded. Thanks for the constructive response!

yeah...why isn't there a fence there?

the waterfall looks very high up.

this is very sad and tragic.

so the husky didn't fall? the dog must be very sad. =\

Edited by FreshKid

I wonder wats the importance of mentioning she was mixed blood??? its a tragic death and very sad news to her parents if she was an only child.

There should have been a fence there in the first place, the waterfall is so high up anyone could have slipped and fall down.

Edited by FreshKid
8 Points Awarded. Thanks for the response!

So I'm confused, what does "rich-girl" and "mixed" have to do with the fact that she died? Why couldn't the article read "Girl fell off cliff while walking her dog"?

Edited by FreshKid

A half-breed? Is that term supposed to be used on humans?

yes..i've check the dictionary to confirm the term

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Edited by Edward
5 points awarded

i agree with the other members,why did the media focused on the fact she's of mixed race and rich?

also,i feel sorry for the family of the girl,my thoughts are with her family.

third,i think the government should really correct this problem with having a fence and warning signs of areas where there could be danger.

Edited by FreshKid

why would she walk her dog anywhere near there? but anyways, she`s only 20, that`s sad . she died young .

Edited by FreshKid

that's really dangerous..it's too bad that she's so young

and also..why does it matter that she's "mixed-blood" and rich

does it make a difference if a poor girl that wasn't mixed fell from the cliff?

Edited by FreshKid

this is such a tragic accident.. hope the family n the dog will be able to overcome the sadness..

Edited by FreshKid
5 Points Awarded Thanks for the response!

this is very sad.. it is really lucky that the dog didn't fell.. and this is an unusual place to walk her dog.. she shuold know that its watery and should make preventions like don't walk near the water

Edited by FreshKid

This is a tragic death, espically because of falling off a 30 meter high cliff. I hope they dont rule out that someone has pushed her off the cliff, hope more investigation takes place before they officaly say what happend.

Edited by FreshKid

wow,that area looks very dangerous. it doesnt even seem to be a road. i hope her parents are coping with this tradegy.

Edited by FreshKid

:95: so sad only 20 year old and from very rich family.. Rest in peach bah :95:

Edited by FreshKid

this is so sad. tragic accident. the dog is very smart and loyal to its master. very unfortunate.

Edited by kingkongit27
5 points awarded ! thanks for your reply at local hong kong news section!

wow that is sad... but first off... ppl should have put a fence around that place from preventing tagic accidents... and another is that that girl shouldnt go there .... maybe she didnt kno that path but idk... but this is sad...

Edited by FreshKid

What a tragic death.....R.I.P now. She would have a higher chance of surviving if there is a fence put in.

Hopefully people will do something about it to help aviod this kind of accident from happening again in the future.

Edited by FreshKid

wth i dont inderstand why is she so stupid enough to walk her dog there knowing that it would be dangerous. she is lucky to have survived the other times. but still its also the governments fault to for not putting up a sign there to warn the people that does walk nesr there to be careful. but i wonder why she walked her dog so late.

Edited by FreshKid