Together (2002)

MAGIC (2003)

CASTLE (2004)

J9 PARTY (2004)

J-Game (2005)

J-Top (2006)

Dancing Diva (2006)

Agent J (2007)

she is a very attractive girl..not because of her body shape but she is very attractive in a lot of ways such as dancing and voice..her look is kinda evil yet sweet...hard to explain

she's my all-time favourite singer!!!

can't wait for her new cd to come out....always looking forward to her fast songs n watching her dance....

but i've got to admit...she changed a lot in the past few years...n sometimes, she's just toooooooooo overly sexy that i can't stand it myself.....but i still support her!!

she is a great artist, like everyone says...i havent seen her music videos though...does anyone recommend any? i like alot of her songs, especially the upbeat ones =D home she comes out with another album soon

i dont think jolin's looks really catches my attention.. i think it is more of her dancing in the music videos and also her voice when she singss.. i love her songs =]

ooo i love herrr.. i love her style to... tho i think she undergo a lot of plastic surgery.... =.=

i really love her (fast) songs they are so catchy! i think that she is talented and a great performer

She is a very good singer. She is incredible, I love her new cd+songs ;)

I like a lot of her songs!.....and i think she looks really pretty.....but i think she looks better before....with the cute and innocent look....I don't like her image now....she tries to look sexy and puts on way too much makeup...

I didn't like her when she first came out, but I love her now. I think she looks much better now.

*G lai* hahaha~~ doesnt reallie look like a G size tho~~ jolin's got thick thighs which she shows toooo much ><

I haven't heard her sing much, so I won't judge that. But from what I've heard she's quite stuck up.

i love a lot of her songs. she's a great singer and dancer.

I like her so much...A good singer and good dancer...........

ya she's pretty good at projecting her voice even while she is dancing but has anyone noticed how her eyes look weird when she talks to the camera or other people? she seems to hav like a faraway look in her eyes...like theyre not focused or sumthin?

Originally, I thought there was something up with her forehead or something. It seemed to have stuck out in my mind and made her look not so hot. But over the years, I find the forehead flaw non-existent and she's really hot :) I definitely think that she is one of the few people who can pull either looks - cute and sexy. Its near impossible for a sexy girl to be a cute one but since Jolin started cute, it worked for her. :) One thing I think she's always been prideful of is her dancing, and her singing has progressed nicely over the years. Definitely one of my favourite artists because of her tendencies to sing upbeat dancing songs.

she is awesome,3 months back i went to her sg concert and the images are very vivid in my mind! its a awesome concert with invited stars like energy,i love them too! so yeah,overall 10/10

JOLIN! I love jolin` her songs are catchy and love her spirit and how hardworking she is! :D

JOLIN ROCKS...i love her songs, she has very good dancing and singing!!! impressive

shes so cool. and she really impressed me with the acquired talent thing...i was so touched..

looking forward to BUYING (and SUPPORTING) her future albums..

(YAH YOU SHOULD BUY HER ALBUMS)

Fangy

i like jolin! i dont care if she did all that plastic surgery but she sure looks hot after it! i think shes pretty can dance very well and im a fan :D however i dont think her singing is that great live. but oh well! who can dance AND sing anyway? jolin all the way!!

/

i agree with gday jolin can dance really well plus she can sing unlike other singers who just lip sing