Together (2002)

MAGIC (2003)

CASTLE (2004)

J9 PARTY (2004)

J-Game (2005)

J-Top (2006)

Dancing Diva (2006)

Agent J (2007)

I love Jolin! her songs are great and her looks are great.... she's a good dancer too......I think she's just too perfect hehe=)...

She sing pretty good and shes music videos are great.. and she have a good look xD

i love her new CD (Dancing Diva)...one of her song is sang in cantonese..which is pretty good...

Shes my favorite female artist all time. Great singer and dancer :D

she has made an incredible comeback...but she seems to walk the sexy look now...i still prefer the sweetie image last time

omg...

i LOVE her songs & she's so pretty! kinda unbelievablee how someone can ve that pretty

i think jolin has a nice appearence but i dunno how well she sing b/c i never try listenting to anyone of her song but im sure she has good dancin skills

shes so different from b4.. and her dance is pretty good.. but i think shes too jap like.. :)

i loved her songs wu niang, and say love you..

she dances pretty good..her voice is good too

i dun think jolin is that pretty (ok...dun beat me up now...) . . . but she sings well and she can definitely dance . . . she has also changed a lot compared to when she first started in the entertainment industry . . . used to b all cute and innocent . . . now she's all sexy and seductive . . . ;)

I think she is so pretty, I went to her concert in November, 2006 and she is so pretty. She has a really good singing voice and she could dance too. I agree that she is so different from before.

bleh~ y do ppl think jolin is pretty ga?!? she's SUPER ugly...especially when she wears black eyeshadow...ging ugly!! >< buh i like her songs yah...theyre catchy n great for driving ^^

she is so good at dancing~~

i love to see her dancing in the music videos.

Jolin is one of the most changed artist i have ever seen.. from her first album 1019 to Dancing Diva.. her change in looks is astonishing..

her dancing skills is definately good.. but.. haha.. i find her too thin though now.. a bit scary when seeing her dance with those super thin legs..

highly recommend her lastest album Dancing Diva.. grab a copy if u dun have one!!

start to lik her wen she release Dancing Diva,she is hot durin dancin

I think Jolin has the determination that a little of female artists has. A great proof of that is her recently Dancing Forever World Tour concert how in the beginning she started it with the two hoops and hanging down. I think she's pretty, can sing and has inner beauty. I love her songs.

she changed a lot compared to when she first album... well... like her current look than previous one... good change :)

Jolin is very talented singer & dancer. I love her newest CD "dancing diva"!

shes a great artist! i have many of her cds and i hope she keeps keeps producing albums!

i absolutely love her! she has catchy songs and i think she's extremely hot. when i was in hk for vacation, her mv popped up A LOT (the close one eye..video) and it's great that i can find her mvs on YOUTUBE!