Li Yu

Yang Rui

Sun Hai Ying

You Yong

Ba Yin

Gao Hu

Chen Hao Feng

Synopsis:

Adapted from the novel by Jinyong (aka Louis Cha). This is a sequel to Legend of Condor Heroes and a prequel of sorts to Heavenly Sword and Dragon Sabre. The story concerns the adventures of Yang Guo, an orphaned boy in a mid-13th Century China.

From his humble beginnings, the street wise Yang Guo gets passed around from one prestigious master to another but none of them will teach him any kung fu. While escaping from a tortured experience under Quan Zhen Sect's Zhao Zhi Jing, he meets Xiao Long Nu, the girl who will become his kung fu master and eventually the love of his life.

Unfortunately, even living inside Xiao Long Nu's cave can't prevent the outside world from interfering with their training and blossoming love. Li Mou Chou, Xiao Long Nu's martial sister, returns seeking their sect's greatest skill, The Jade Heart Manual. Li Mou Chou forces the couple out of the cave and into the outside world where Yang Guo learns that the person responsible for his father's death is the leader of the Beggar Clan, his aunt Huang Rong. Huang Rong, besides being a capable martial artist herself, is also pregnant with the child of the preeminent Martial Artist of this time, his uncle Guo Jing. Avenging one's father's murder is the moral imperative of the time but Guo Jing and Huang Rong were also the ones who took in Yang Guo when he was orphaned.

In addition to this complication, Yang Guo and Xiao Long Nu must endure countless trials, near death experiences, the social taboo that prevents a master and her disciple from marrying, and the impending Mongol invasion of China if they are to live happily ever after.

+credits to wikipedia+

Eh, this was an okay series. I was kinda disappointed with it overall... the acting wasn't fantastic, and it got rather draggy. The special effects at certain parts was also D: I hate it when special effects are poorly done and show up like "LOOK AT ME, I'M COMPUTER GENERATED" u_u

lol, at least Huang Xiao Ming was nice eyecandy XD And Crystal Liu was pretty...

I don't remember the story of the TVB version to this. I started watching this recently. I think the filming and camera techniques in this series is aesthetically pleasing, very artsy but I think it takes away from the actual story. I don't know, this may sound stupid but i've been wondering this. How do you fall in love with a boy that you brought up? Isn't it weird? Also how old is Crystal's character anyways?

I watched the entire series in just 3 days... I was hooked. I think this is one of the best series i've seen in years. Good fighting scenes, nice story and perfect casting. Crystal was superb as little dragon girl.

Series with the fighting is not bad. Scenario is quite different to the hk version though.

kinda like this series... although sometime could be abit boring... but overall it still ok

i liked this version a lot! great scenery and special effects although in places i think special effects were overly done.

i prefer this over previous tvb versions as tvb used to only have beautiful people play the two main roles and everyone else was nto so good looking but in this version there were many beautiful people!

I have watched all the ROCH series and I think Crystal Liu is the most beautiful Xiao Long Nu of all the series. However, Crystal Liu looks a lot younger than Huang Xiao Ming which makes the series a bit funny.

:)

i think this series is a little boring at end. it look nothing special!!!!!! i think the acting problem!!!

huang xiao ming is a MAN!!

haha.. i watched this show in 3 days... and MAN yifei is like so young!

The storyline is not very different than the other series Return of the Condor Heroes. So, if you have seen one, you will find it boring.

I finished this series. It was pretty good buty draggy at times. Huang Xiao Ming is hot. Sometimes he reminds me of Raymond Lam.

this one is oké cuz liu yi fei is in it :P , the fighting scenes are also great

I haven't seen this series yet, so don't know how it is, but i perfer the TVB one : )

this series was good... but i like the andy lau version more =D

ooOOo this series was rlly good and awesome i hope theres a sequal to it

The storyline is totally different. Gor Yee character look like a homeless man.

That is OK. I can live with it. However, I was a bit disappointed on the way they modified the hero meeting to vote for the chief. Up to now, all movies/TV series cannot provide a good/acceptable shot according to the original story.

i don't know about you guys, but i really liked the andy lau version better.

this version is kinda strange to me, and just doesn't have the same feel if you guy sknow what i mean

The remake is my favourite one. Huang Xiao Ming and Liu Yi Fei are very good. The fight scenes are beautiful even if some scenes had been cut or simplified.

There must be something about this story that makes people want to watch it over and over again, even though the stories ending doesn't ever change. maybe we are all just romantics at heart?

The special effect is very good with the new one. But over all I still like the Andy Lau series better.

Best Condor Heroes i've ever watched. The animations are great. I was addicted and can't stop watching.