The Love Winner (2004)

Discography:

Albums

2006 Liu Yi Fei

2006 All My Words

Singles

20006 WE WE Yi

+credits to wikipedia+

well first time i saw her was in the serie condor of heroes , she's really pretty and cute , she was like an angel :P.

Her album was also great.

she's beautiful, young, talented... i loved watching ROCH... they look so cute together :laugh:

This girl can sing? Oh my gosh i never knew she sang. Anyways I remeber seeing her in some old series before and she was the evil person in there hahaha she didnt look really good then. She has the same face but for some reason the faces like her's was not popular back then. She looks kind of korean to me. Now all the sudden her type of look is popular!!! When she did her evil look she was really good. Her eyes slanted up wards. NOw she is so pretty somehow. Maybe she mature.

she looked very out of place in condor hero because she is too YOUNG for that role!!! SHe lookd younger than the guY!! what was going on there?!!!?

i'm amazed how beautiful she looked when I first saw her on ROCH 2006. Not every Chinese actor suits acting in ancient times series. But she really looks beautiful in those costomes. really brings out the Chinese taste of it.

i really liked crystal in return of the condor heroes, she was soo pretty in it and she really looked like she was 16 years old in it O_O but yeah i don't mind hte crying that much because she still looks pretty when she's crying =p can't wait to see more of her i heard she was supposed to be in a movie with jackie chan? i think she'll make it big

omg she is so hot!!

apparently she goes to stanford too, which is really cool

although, I haven't been really interested in her shows/movies, can't really tell how good of an actress she is

I hope she makes more movies and shows

i still remember the last news about her , saying that she is being Fei Li while recording a series

anyways, she was very pretty

wow she is so young but she really show her great acting skill in Return Of Condor Heroes 2006.I really admire her.

i thought she did a wonderful job on the forbidden kingdom. she is so beautiful in ROCH. her singing is really nice.

I only saw her in Chinese Paladin.

I think she's pretty and quite talented for someone so young...

However, her acting still needs a little bit of work.

She looks so young and pretty and i would never guess her age as i thought she would a teenages not someone who is in her 20's and i have only seen her in ROCH which was preety good to watch

I came to know her as an actress from watching the Forbidden Kingdom, which at the time I thought she was very pretty and cute. I haven't seen her other movies/dramas besides ROCH and the Forbidden Kingdom, but I can see that she'll one day become another Zhang Ziyi and be very well known in Hollywood. Overall I think she's a decent actress with a pretty face.

ohh she is from USA...Didn't know that ...No wonder she spoke very good English in Forbidden Kingdom.. That was a great movie.. worth watching..

Sometimes she looks pretty cute, sometimes she looks average (not that special), sometimes she looks like Cecilia Cheung -- but she's young. ... heard she can't act very well; maybe with more experience, she'll become a better actress.

Nie Yuan isn't in ROCH. He was a candidate for the role of Yang Guo, but we know that role went to Huang Xiao Ming. That pic is from the auditioning/screening period.

what movie or series does that pic come from? it looks so crazy

She will always have that young look but she lost weight for ROCH and looks just a little old

i had to say that she is one of the or the most beautiful woman in china, she sooo young and how much success has she received. It's going to be much more in the future, i have faith in you.

Shes been pretty quiet lately ever since ROCH and the Forbidden Kingdom. I think shes switching over to music =/

she is really pretty. but need hardwork for her future career.

Enjoy her performance in ROCH 2006 - she and Huang Xiao Ming work pretty well in the series

she is really pretty and attractive.

But i think she still need much improvement in acting as well as singing

She look pretty and did a resonable performance in Tian Long Ba Bo