The Love Winner (2004)

Discography:

Albums

2006 Liu Yi Fei

2006 All My Words

Singles

20006 WE WE Yi

+credits to wikipedia+

One of the rare young beauties in China. First saw her in ROCH '06 and i loved her. Then watched Chinese Paladin..she was cute and sweet in the beginning, but sad ending with her. Hope to see her in more series!

she's really young... I thought her performance in ROCH '06 was great even though many criticized her for being too sentimental (am i usign the right word?)

After watching ROCH, i found other series wif her in it and i found that she improved a lot from her past series and ROCH.... I admit that her other series (like Tian Long ba Bu) wasn't all that great cuz she was a little stiff, but ROCH showed that she is trying to improve

As for Chinese Paladin, i thought the role really limited her abilities... i mean, she is supposedly the main character/heroine cuz she is immortal, but she plays Hu Ge's lover so the heroic side of her kinda becomes weak... it makes Hu Ge seem more like the hero (i dink that's the whole point).. i dunno, but i think in CP, LYF could have done a better job if she had another role instead of just acting cute.. but i did like her costume

Truthfully, I was never a huge fan of LYF like most people are. I still feel like her acting is lacking like it was in TLBB. I haven't really seen that big of an improvement in acting, except for maybe the fact that the scenes she acts have become easier and easier, thus making it seem more natural and realistic.

Also, her singing....yeah. She should just quit now. Let's be realistic here, she's not really good for the singing industry. She just attracts a bunch of lonely high school/college students, not many real music fans would actually appreciate her singing.

she is so pretty. i really lyk her ROCH. its so much better than the older version. but i alwaiz wonderd why she look the same after nearly 30yrs [first from when she first meets 'guo er' to the time she meets him again after the 16yrs] !

I liked her in Chinese Paladin... very cute!.... thats when if first found out about her... when i heard that she will be in ROCH... i was very suprised... because ROCH is a classic and to have her in it is damn good.

I am a HUGE fan of Liu Yi Fei because i think she is really pretty and cute. Her acting isn't exceptionally good but she is definetely not a bad actor. I loved her in ROCH.

I think she was doing a good job in ROCH'06, her acting skills are average and slowly improving. Since she is currently working on her singing career, I would say acting would be better for her, her singing isn't that bad but needs improvement, though I still enjoy listening to her songs :P. I'm a big fan of hers and I made a fanpage for her at

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

she is the prettiest girl that i have seen in my entire life...if there were more actors and actress like her, then i wont have a life and sit in front of the tv all day.

im the same age as crystal. i thought she would be slightly older than me

how many languages can she speak?

i heard she has a japanese album out

I have her chinese and japanese album.

She can speak english, japanese and mandarin :)

I started to like Crystal a year ago, she is beautiful and her acting is excellent. Once i saw Chinese Paladin i started to like her then watched ROCH which made me love her acting then i started to love her.

A fansite for her is:

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Edited by WesleyChan

i like crystal liu shes good at acting and singing i liked the return of the condors hero the most from her acting

Right now she is filming The Forbidden Kingdom, previously known as the J & J Project, with Jet Li and Jackie Chan. She's casted as the Golden Sparrow. I'm kind of surprised that they found Crystal for this film because even though her image suits the character quite well, she is fairly new and her acting isn't that good. But we'll have to see, they just started filming so it won't be until September 2008 when we get to see the finished product of the film.

isn't she a mainland actress? why is she classified under taiwanese section?

That aside, she really carried her roles in all the dramas really well. Never failed to mesmerise people.

I actually think her acting is pretty good despite being fairly new. I've watched her in Return of Condor Heroes and Semi-Gods and Semi-Devils and she was good in them. I want to watch Forbidden Kingdom now that I know she's also in it. I was surprised when she was singing japanese because I didn't think she could speak japanese so well.

i'm a huge fan of hers ever since return of the condor heroes! loved her in it! i absolutely can't wait to watch her in forbidden kingdom! and hope to see her in more dramas and movies :D

crystal liu - an inspiration and my idol. she's one of china's rare beauty. Starting her acting career at such a young age definitely means her future will be bright and successful =)

i love liu yifei...always thought she was amazingly good looking

I love Yifei! I like her music too! I can't believe she sings japanese...

she's talented...to release a japanese album so early in her career...and sounding fluent with no accent too!

wonderfully talented actress. Her acting in ROCH and Chinese Paladin I feel are superb. She needs to come to America and hold some concerts!