Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Lit0Sarie

Lee Seung Ki - 李勝基

39 posts in this topic

LeeSeungKi.jpg

LeeSeungKi1.jpg

Name: Lee Seung Gi or Lee Seung Ki (이승기)

Birthday: January 13, 1987

Talents: Singing, Acting

date debuted: 06, 2004

size: 182 cm, weight: 70 kg, bloodtype: B

education: Seoul Sin Hak Elementary School (서울신학초등학교 졸업)

No Gok Middle School (노곡중학교 졸업)

Sang Kyo High School (상계고등학교 재학)

currently attending Dong Kook University, majoring in social sciences (동국대학교 사회과학부)

hobbies: music and soccer

He debuted as a singer in 2004 with the help of singer lee sung hee

and Psy produced his first album

signed under hoo koo entertainment company (후크엔터테인먼트)

Awards: 2004 Seoul's new artist award

2004 MBC's special award as the broadcast's entertainer

2004 SBS new artist award

2004 MBC new artist award

2006 SBS gayo awards bonsang

2006 Mnet KM Music Festival, Best Ballad Award

2006 Korea Best dresser award for a gasoo

SBS 가요대전 본상(2006), Mnet KM 뮤직 페스티발 발라드 부문 최우수상(2006), 코리아 베스트 드레서상 가수부문상(2006)

Acting: Nonstop 5 (MBC network) 논스톱 5

Drama: Seven Princesses (KBS 2) 소문난 칠공주

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think he is soooo cute.....and he's about my age....heheheh~

I knew who he was from Xman....and he immediatly caught my attention.....my favorite song by him is still his debut song "you are my woman" but the other ones are still okie....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Credits : Soompi.com

personally, he's not exactly a prettty boy but he does has his attractive qualities. he's adorable & i simply ad0re his MVs. it has great songs and a great storylineeeee; but i dont get why he always has to get beaten up in them at least onceeeee. none the less, he's funny to especially on love letter & repeatingly saying "aigo". men wid a sense of humor is always attractive :P

the first time i saw him on xman i thought he was hilarious during the dangyunhaji game he called kim jong kooks friend a teletubby because of his purple hair HAHAA he seemed pretty shy on the show in the beginning but in the later episodes of xman he's actually really funny and he's finally learned how to dance properly HAHA but i still liked his old dance when he shoots his love bullets its such a cute dance besides seeing him on xman i also love his songs he has a really nice voice for ballads and hopefully he'll come out with some more. He's started singing more upbeat songs on his last repackaged album but i guess as long as he still sings ballads its not bad to have a little bit of variety however, his voice is really suitable for ballads --continue to support him!! awesome singer

he's sooo good at singing! and on Xman he's so cute and funny when he did that little dance to brian on the of course game! I love him soooo much!

lee seung gi is an awesome singer i love his song 'because you are my woman' and the 'shape of your lips' and he was really awesome on xman he improved in dancing so much ^^

i <3 lee seung gi! hes so cute& hes great at singing.

&his appearances on xman were great. XD

his dancing was so cuteee

this guy is absolutely adorable!! he's sucha amazing singer for his age, he is definetly nuna's favorite boy haha.

Notice him from Xman, the part i recall the most is 'hot choco! hot choco' haha i thought it was so cute. KOREAN USHER ! xD

i also notice him from xman.. hope to know more news bout him... n i really like him & chae yeon although she is so much older then him....

haha he came out with a new album and looks like he is more toned =D great songs

i am really looking forwards to him in another drama

he is doing great as a singer

also as an actor

:93: such agood singer...anyone seen the show that hes been with kang ho dong?

I really like Lee Seung Gi. I first saw him on XMan and I think he has a cute smile though after that I've heard him sing woah~ He has such a husky voice on his first album and I like it. >_< His voice is different and how good he could express his feeling through out the song make me like him the most. He is a young talented singer after all. Moreover, He's really cute~ >_<

Edited by lalalappa

:05:

I LOVE YOU LEE SEUNG KI!!!!

he is cute, shyish and adorable!!!!

i'd like to take him home and feed him and pet him and feed him some more...hahahahahahhahaha!

can i keep him, mommie? can i?

first saw him on 1Night 2Days...he's cute in there.

haven't heard much of his songs tho...only "let's go on a trip"

i love his music videos. besides the fact that he ALWAYS gets beat up in them, they're really good. and his song You Are My Girl is my favorite

Hai! there...

i think he is handsome and funny too

especially when he play with each other on 2 days 1 night..

thanks for this info

Edited by dollydedoll

love him.. he caught my attention in xman. he looks cute n suave.. love his songs too.. he's funny in 2 day 1 nite shows.

The first show that I have seen him was in famous princess. He was a teenager and finally became a father.

Haha I knew him from "Famous Princesses". At that time, I didn't like him that much because of his role in the drama... Not as captivating as Park Hae Jin's role. But I started to listen to his "White Lie" from his third album and started liking him till now! He's an amazing singer. Hope to see more of his dramas too!

I like him =) Especially his songs!! All of them are so nice...Can't wait to see him in his latest drama =)