Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
silverbear

Kwon Sang Woo & Son Tae Young

32 posts in this topic

200807190437191118_1.jpg

On 18 July 2008, in the press conference held at Seoul Plaza Hotel, Kwon Sang Woo announces that he and Son Tae Young (28)'s wedding ceremony will be held on 9/28.

KSW 1st had a soft spot for STY when he saw her crying in a tv programme. They then met each other through actor Kim Sung Soo. Son Tae Young and Kim Sung Soo belong to the same agency. When STY visited KSS at the filming site of the drama "Cruel Love", KSS introduced STY to KSW. Since then, they have been dating. When KSW proposed to STY, he was so excited that he shed tears.

The wedding ceremony will be held at the outdoor ceremony field of "Shilla Hotel".

+credits to soompi+

i wonder what their baby looks like... their kid must be so good looking with such great genes

Why does fans have so much to say about their idols' love life? they are just human being right?

I think they are perfect match. i hope they will last forever.

i never even heard of this couple before, but the girl seems kinda cute haha

wow i didn't know they got married and were a couple. The guy is pretty good in acting. His wife i've seen act only once. Wow. this is a shock.

wow. i can't believe they got married!

it was so sudden!

i was so surprised after i heard about this.

AWS, I NEVER KNEW HE WAS MARRIEDD . . ;( HES HOT . LOVE HIS BODY . AWS KINDA SAD .

omg!!!! he is so cute!!! and she is so pretty... wish them luck

what? they just met a few months? that was fast......nice couple though

I love Kwon's acting as he came out recently to act together with his co-star Stairway to Heaven. This time they are reunite in "Temptation" which is like a reverse story from their status. I hope he will act more in future as his absence makes the heart fonder.

I love Kwon Sang Woo's acting. I hope he will in near future as he has improved his acting skills alot. I appreciate that he will be more charismatic and serious character will be given to him like Stairway to Heaven that gave a big impact to the audience.