Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
silverbear

Kwon Sang Woo & Son Tae Young

32 posts in this topic

200807190437191118_1.jpg

On 18 July 2008, in the press conference held at Seoul Plaza Hotel, Kwon Sang Woo announces that he and Son Tae Young (28)'s wedding ceremony will be held on 9/28.

KSW 1st had a soft spot for STY when he saw her crying in a tv programme. They then met each other through actor Kim Sung Soo. Son Tae Young and Kim Sung Soo belong to the same agency. When STY visited KSS at the filming site of the drama "Cruel Love", KSS introduced STY to KSW. Since then, they have been dating. When KSW proposed to STY, he was so excited that he shed tears.

The wedding ceremony will be held at the outdoor ceremony field of "Shilla Hotel".

+credits to soompi+

congratulation to both. but they both look like they had some plastic surgeries done.

Congrats.. just saw the news on this as well.. i think KSW proposed in a hot air balloon in Australia.. but apparently the wedding is getting alot of objections esp from KSW fans.. something about STY having too many scandals with other male artists before that

Wow! That's new for me! I didn't know they were even dating before. Anyway I would have expected their fan's objections...so no surprise really. I still hope they will be happy and a lovely pair of couple forever. Congratulations!!! :D

i was so shock when i read the news that he is getting married with a girl, which is he just meet few month!!.

but congratulation for both!! i hope he will have a happy married!!

what drama is she in? =T Lots of girls must envy her.. lol

How jealous i'm LMAO.

She pretty and he hot.I think they make a perfect couple.

Congratulation to them!!!!

One of my favourite korean actor Kwon Sang Woo going to married Miss Korea Son Tae Young.

I first get to know her thru watching KDrama 'Marrying a Millionaire' from my local TV station.

She indeed very pretty. I'm so happy for them. I bet a lot of their friends will be happy for them too.

I hope Kwon Sang Woo's good friend Song Seung Hun and Son Tae Young's good friend HwangBo will attend their wedding reception. Hope to see their wedding photos with their friends.

wow, what cute couple and kwon Sang Woo one of my favorite actor and Congratulation to both of them.

Wow...I didn't know that KSW is going to get married next month. lollol. I don't keep up to date on news on actors/actresses. But Congrats to both of them. Wishing them happiness in their future life.

tabloids said he was crying at thier wedding.. so sweet... he is so hot!

Congrats to both of them and wish them happiness in their life...hehe

oh they're engaged ? congrats! i'm so happy.. hehehehhe

Congrats to the couple, when i first heard of that news i thought it was fake because i had never seen news about him dating, he hid it very well. Is he married already?

oh he is marrying a girl he knew for just a month! that is so shocking haha, but wish them happiness and having a blissful marriage life. They are really match and they both look cuteee. ALthough i never watch her act, but i think she should be nice and a good person. looks pretty nice. wish them happy wish them happy and ever ever after.

They barely been going out and already getting married? That is too fast.

There both hot

Tae Young and Sang Woos smile r so damn bright

they are great couple,i hope their love with lasting forever

i havent seen them very loving in public and everything seems like a shotgun marraige. hope they are truly happy.

A lot of bad rumors circulating around Internet but I always think Son Tae Young is a brave woman who don't give a **** and just live the way she wants to.

supriased that i hear kwon sang woo has married..hope they will stay long..