Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Edward

Teenager's right hand being sliced off by gangsters

48 posts in this topic

Source : Oriental Daily

Translated By Edward @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

s2fl4.jpg

(Picture Top,Scene of the incident)

Teenager's right hand being sliced off by gangsters

A case of manslaughter has occured in Yuen Long. A teenager has met with 2 gangsters which used blades to slice him unrestrainedly. The victim's body has got many wounds of cuts,his right hand has been sliced off by the aggressors. The police have found a eletric taser gun on the injured's body,it has been suspected that the case has links with disputes between underground societies.

Details :

The injured was surnamed Cheung (26 years old). At about 10pm yesterday night,Cheung was walking at Yuen Long,New Village's rubbish station. He was suddenly being confronted by 2 man which held sharp blades on their hands. With no warning, they had waved their blades to split and slice randomly at Cheung. Cheung was too late to retreat and avoid. His body has been sliced and striked many times. He suffered multiple wounds,with some deep wounds which the bone is visible. He was also bleeding profusely. His right hand has been sliced off. He had abandoned his right hand which fell on the ground and ran for his life,he was exhausted and finally lost conscious. The gangsters ran to their car and drove away after they have finished their job.

Taser Gun found on the suspect's body

Shortly after,a pair of couples passing through the location from a minibus,saw the victim injured and unconscious on the floor. They had immediately called the police. The paramedics arrived and transported the victim to the hospital almost immediately. They had also retrieved his right hand on the floor and sent it to the hospital for re-joining. The police found a Taser Gun on the victim's body and is currently investigating his objective of pocessing the weapon. The pair of couples has also been sent to the hospital,as the female has fainted due to shock.

Edited by Edward

Wow... talk about out of no where. I fell very sorry for the boy.

This makes Hong Kong such a scary place to live or visitt

I swear HK is becoming worse and worse. Improving safety and decreasing crime is total bs. Crime rates actually increased after the handover. Look how screwd up HK is.

Not really, it was kinda always like this. Gangstas are pretty much part of HK culture. Point is though --stay out of their hair, they'll probably stay out of yours (unless you're just THAT unlucky)

Lucky guy though. But he must have pissed SOMEONE off for this to happen =/

Wow this is some scary stuff. Makes you wonder how safe it really is to wander about the streets of Hong Kong at night :|

wah thought something liek this only happens in the movies

Reminds me of the scene where Daniel Wu got his hand chopped in Shibuki Incident

omg thats terrible.. i would hate for them to slice something else also.. maybe my hotdog.. then i cry all day.

That's crazy. It seems like something that would only happen in the movies. The law enforcement has to look out for these gangster. Cutting off a limb is just crazy.

This is shocking. It must be a gangland attempted murder. The victim is probably from a rival gang, he'll lucky to survice this one.

such a cruel world today. its shocking how things can happen to people and its sad to hear about it.

wow this is so disturbing! slicing off of hands do really happen!, i though it was only movies.

wow that must have either been one very sharp blade or they chopped it off with a butcher knife. I mean like this is way extreme. back then the most they would do was either cripple you, by breaking your bones or by plain off just killing you

It sound like a planned attack as the attackers get away in a car

This looks like those Hong Kong gangster movies. Rival gangs taking out one another to see who's the boss in Hong Kong.

people these day have nothing better to do than chopping/slicing people. They think they are so gangster if they do this.

omg, that is crazy, i thought these type of scenarios are only common in movies, did not know that it will happen in real life, i guess gangsters are not afraid of anything these days.hope the victim has a speedy recovery, no matter wat he did, did not deserve to lose a hand

Wow. That's really scaryy and I have always wanted to go to Kong Kong for a visit. Now after seeing that, I'm scared. I guess this is the reason why my mom never lets me go out at night time. I feel sorry for that boy. I hope he's okay.

holy smokes i thought this stuff only happened in chinese dramas!

I guess this happen in every big city. Feel really sorry to the guy who lost his hand. Gangsters are scary...

Both hands and legs are important parts of a human being ... cannot lose any of it, if it happens one will become a disabled person. I feel so sad for the victim ... I think this is a planned attack and the two gangsters know the victim really well. I hope he will recover from this tragic incident.

woooow. it's just like those hk gangster movies! i bet that's where these gangsters got their influence from