Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Edward

Teenager's right hand being sliced off by gangsters

48 posts in this topic

Source : Oriental Daily

Translated By Edward @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

s2fl4.jpg

(Picture Top,Scene of the incident)

Teenager's right hand being sliced off by gangsters

A case of manslaughter has occured in Yuen Long. A teenager has met with 2 gangsters which used blades to slice him unrestrainedly. The victim's body has got many wounds of cuts,his right hand has been sliced off by the aggressors. The police have found a eletric taser gun on the injured's body,it has been suspected that the case has links with disputes between underground societies.

Details :

The injured was surnamed Cheung (26 years old). At about 10pm yesterday night,Cheung was walking at Yuen Long,New Village's rubbish station. He was suddenly being confronted by 2 man which held sharp blades on their hands. With no warning, they had waved their blades to split and slice randomly at Cheung. Cheung was too late to retreat and avoid. His body has been sliced and striked many times. He suffered multiple wounds,with some deep wounds which the bone is visible. He was also bleeding profusely. His right hand has been sliced off. He had abandoned his right hand which fell on the ground and ran for his life,he was exhausted and finally lost conscious. The gangsters ran to their car and drove away after they have finished their job.

Taser Gun found on the suspect's body

Shortly after,a pair of couples passing through the location from a minibus,saw the victim injured and unconscious on the floor. They had immediately called the police. The paramedics arrived and transported the victim to the hospital almost immediately. They had also retrieved his right hand on the floor and sent it to the hospital for re-joining. The police found a Taser Gun on the victim's body and is currently investigating his objective of pocessing the weapon. The pair of couples has also been sent to the hospital,as the female has fainted due to shock.

Edited by Edward

teenage hand cut off by gangster, hey, he is 26 years old i don't think he is a teenager. Thanks for letting me know. I don't know how people can be so cruel. Cut off a person hand, Would the police there be able to get those gangster?

In Singapore around woodlands area, there is a teenager around the age of 13-16 had one of his hand cut off by 1 or 2 teenager gangster. The gangsters are 15-17. Lucky the hand was recover and stitched back to the injured teenager. What i do know about the gangster is they are caught, what happen to them i forgot about it. This happen about 2-3 years ago.

^reply from Edward

the source said he was a 青年,which means teenager :)

the hand although being stiched back,can no longer move like before again,as the nerves which connects to the brains can never be joined back (it will be classified as a very serious criminal case for this,one grade lower than a murder case) ,the criminals will sure be caught,just a matter of time

Edited by aZnangel
Points Awarded

Oh.. god.. how come got such ppl doing that... sometimes, i wil think in tis world, the most scary thing is not animal such as lion, tiger, or others... the most scary is we HUMAN being... doing thing like tis..is just like killing a fish or chicken..

wow...thats pretty shocking...yet so sad...

o my why are people so cruel.. slice off right hand -_- they must be out of their mind...

I cannot believe it happened it Yuen Long, my home town. What must have done something to provoke the gangster to commit such horrible crime. I hope he gets his arm sewn back. He is only 26 years old, carrying a gun too. What a life!

Edited by Edward
8 points awarded ! thanks for your GOOD reply at local hong kong news section!

It's sound like a movie but it's reality!!! it's sad.

Edited by Edward
5 points awarded ! thanks for your reply at local hong kong news section!

wow.. china such a cruel place. that's scary. americans are probably too scared to do this.. well in most cases..

Edited by Edward

omg why in the world did the slice the teenager's hand off? i wonder what he did to aggravate the gangsters....but no matter what he did i dont think that he deserved his hand to be cut off

i hope he is able to recover and get his hand successfully re-joined

This is so shocking and cruel.... We always hear stories about the traid's activities in hong kong but the police can't do anytihng about it...it is so sad...

Edited by Edward

that was just a random act...when i was in hk, it seems so peaceful, didn't see any violence happening, odd~

aww and that sucks about his hand, it's there but it can't work :(

Edited by kingkongit27

I swear HK is becoming worse and worse. Improving safety and decreasing crime is total bs. Crime rates actually increased after the handover. Look how screwd up HK is.

Edited by Edward

If the so called teenager chose to carry a gun... then he's expected to get a confrontation at some point. With or without a weapon is tough these days, why cant people just go back to the olden times and use fists if they must... I thought most countries wants world peace... why dont they get rid of weapons... and apply power to intelligence than war... no?

Edited by Edward
8 points awarded ! thanks for your GOOD reply at local hong kong news section!

I think this is revenge in the triad world. Most probably the victim is a traitor in their eyes.

that is the freakiest thing in the world .. i am scared of all those things in HK .. :(

wow thats going pretty far to cut off someones hand pretty disturbing

this is so cruel.. i thought this only happen in the movies.

wowww.. that sooo scaryy... that poor girll.. i hope she is oki

wow this is just horrible... and disgusting :X how can someone just cut the guys hand off argg

This is so scary... it makes Hong Kong come off as such a dangerous place. Those gangsters need to see some psychiatrists.

This is so scary... it makes Hong Kong come off as such a dangerous place. Those gangsters need to see some psychiatrists.

ouch, it definitely sucks to have your hand chopped off. I rather it be my leg or something. especially if you play guitar, your hands are very valuable to you.