Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Edward

Electrician electrocuted while working being burnt and died

6 posts in this topic

Source : Oriental Daily

Translated By Edward @

Hidden Content

    Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

0720nhko31b1et4.jpg

(Picture Top,Friends and Family Members cried when they got the news of his death)

 

Electrician electrocuted while working being burnt and died

 

An electrician has been suspected of being electrocuted and has lost consciousness while working at Lantau Island's Discovery Bay yesterday. He was pronounced dead after being sent to the hospital. Yesterday at about 4pm,the electrician surnamed Shek (36 years old) was doing renovation works with his colleagues. Sheck was incharge of the electrical works,while he was working,he got an eletric shock and became unconscious. He fainted on the staircase.

 

His colleagues went to check when they smelt a smell of burnt. They were startled when they see Shek lying unconscious on the staircase with his hand inside the power box. They immediately switch off the main power switch and called the police. Before the paramedics arrived,his colleagues performed the Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation, [CPR] on him. The deceased's condition did not improve even after he was being sent to the hospital. Shek's girlfriend arrived to the scene,she cried painfully when she knows that the 2 persons' world has been divided forever. The deceased's colleagues were also saddened when they receive the news of death.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow that is a very unfortunate accidental case, that can happen to anyone if their not careful. I think its not very common to get electrocuted, but if your changing powerboxes and handling electrical wires its best to be very careful. But if you don't know what your doing, don't attempt to change anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shek must have been over confident in his job that accounts for putting his hands in the electrical box instead of using wiring pliers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's sad to see a person died this way ... especially when he was an electrician ... someone who supposed to know how to handle electrical materials safely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dead at such a young age, and why wasn't there anyone else with him at the time right?

 

= [

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sad to hear about the bad news. His co-workers should have kept an eye on him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0