6. Snow White Queen

7. Lacrymosa

8. Like You

9. Lose Control

10. The Only One

11. Your Star

12. All That I'm Living For

13. Good Enough

The Open Door was released worldwide beginning with Poland on September 25, 2006, Japan on September 27, Ireland and Germany on September 29, Australia on September 30, the rest of Europe on October 2, 2006, and was released to North America and Argentina on October 3.

The digital version of the album was made available for pre-order on August 15, 2006 on iTunes and Walmart.com. This pre-order, if bought before the street date of October 3, 2006, contained an interview with Amy Lee and a bonus track titled "The Last Song I'm Wasting on You" (which later became a B-side track on the "Lithium" single).

The full album was leaked to the internet on September 4, 2006, and on September 24, the album became available for full streaming at AOL Music and on MuchMusic.com.

The Open Door debuted at number one in the U.S., Australia, Germany, Greece and Switzerland, and was in the top five in Austria, Canada, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, the Netherlands, Norway, New Zealand, South Korea, Sweden and the United Kingdom. According to the U.S. Billboard 200 album chart, the album sold about 447,000 copies its first week; it was also the 700th album to top that chart. In just two weeks on the U.S. charts, the album sold approximately 725,000 copies, and on November 8, 2006, The Open Door was certified platinum in the United States after little more than a month in wide release. In comparison, Fallen debuted with 142,000 copies and went on to sell more than 7 million in the U.S. alone.

According to the United World Chart, The Open Door had sold roughly 3.63 million copies worldwide as of March 24, 2007, and in the United States, has sold 1,860,227 copies as of January 15, 2008.

The Open Door won in the "Album of the Year" category at the 2007 MTV Australia Video Music Awards.

-credits to wikipedia-

i dont think this was her horric ablum it is one if the o=best ever keep it goin

I've only listened to track no 1,2 and 4. Don't know about others tho. Can anyone recommend? I still love amy lee's voice, powerful and firm voice. Like it :inlove:

goth is so my things.. i love them,m they so sexy! i wish i can do their drummer

Ha ha! , I like this very much , this album is number one in that at me likes to open.

the songs in this cd are actually pretty good...its an older cd thats better than the new one