Job: High Vocals

Birthday: Februray 18, 1988

Birthplace: Seoul

Height: 184 cm

Weight: 61 kg

Blood Type: B

Hobbies: Games, singing, reading and listening to music

Special Ability: Singing and dancing

Awards: 6th Annual SM Best Competition - Best Singing 1st Place & Best Artist of the Competition

Micky1.jpg

Micky Park Yoo Chun

Stage Name: Micky

Job:Mid-Low Vocals

Birthday: Februray 18, 1986

Birthplace: Seoul

Height: 188 cm

Weight: 64 kg

Blood Type: 0

Hobbies: Composing music and basketball

Special Ability: Singing, writing lyrics and composing music

Awards: 2001 American Singing Competition (Virginia) - Best Artist of the Competition | 2003 KBN Teens Singing Competition Special Award

U-Knoww.jpg

U-Know Jung Yunho

Stage Name: U-Know

Job: Bass Vocals

Birthday: Februay 16, 1986

Birthplace: Jun Nam

Height: 183 cm

Weight: 66 kg

Blood Type: A

Hobbies: Listening to music, reading, sports and composing music

Awards: 1st Annual SM Best Competition - Best Dancing 1st Place

Xiah.jpg

Xiah Kim Junsu

Stage Name: Xiah

Job: Mid-Lead Vocals

Birthday: December 15, 1986

Birthplace: Kyung Gi Do

Height: 178 cm

Weight: 60 kg

Blood Type: B

Hobbies: Games, singing, piano and soccer

Awards: The 6th Starlight Academy Casting System (casted through here) | SBS Saturday's Here (KangTa, Moon HeeJun's Showdown of the Century) | Kang Ta's Team - Lead Vocal

dbsk1.png

they are my favourite~~ haha..i wish i can go to korea now and see them..lol~

Awww, I LOVE THEM <3 =]. They're one of the best bands I've every heard =]. And trust me, they're good, since I'm VERY picky with my music and such.. >< lolz.

U-Know is such a good dancer =].

i like Yuno in this band.. he's cute and really a good dancer. I always catch them when they were guests in X-man. With their appearance, they always make this variety show more watchable.

I also love their MV in "rising sun". love their dance movements..

I LOVE THEM!!!!~~ but its strange how much korean ppl dunt like them! the reasons r 1. they show off and 2. unlike the elderly singers, the citizens feel tat DBSK didnt have to go through any hardship to become a singer. but meh...i still <3 them!!~~

i didn't really care much either way about dbsk when i first saw them on the korean variety shows like xman and loveletter. however their most recent appearances on xman, yashimanman and shilwa theatre really made me like 'em. they're so funny.

their songs are kind of too ballady for me, personally not into ballads, but i do like their songs "o" and "rising sun".

The boys from DBSK are so cute...especially Yunho and Hero. They're my fave korean pop group after shinhwa and fly to the sky.

yess!! theres a topic about dbsk!! thank you so much!! how i know dbsk is from my friend and now i am addict to them... dbsk is the best!! whenever i listen to their music i have this special feeling... its the feeling that i cant describe.. anyways ill come back and talk about them more...

I love them so much! I wish I oculd meet them! in fact, I even auditioned for SM Entertainment! ( their company) not entirely because of them, but I do wanna become a singer! :D

I freakin love themmmmm!! Even though, I like like junsu the best, I just cant help myself from liking all of them too xD. Love them, talanted and cute <33 One of my fave kgroups <3

hehehe~

they're my first korean boyband love.....lol.....my korean friend was obsessed with them when they came out with their first album....and she would listen to the song "hug" every morning when i got to her house to pick her up for school.....oh those memories....hehehe~

now....i still love them....and i will always remember them as my first (sounds soooo corny).....but yeah....they're still so cute....but sometimes i don't like how they look....i guys i don't get to choose....but still....

TVXQ!!! it's my FAV band!!! YunHo<3 YooChun<3 JunSu<3 ChangMin<3 JaeJoong<3 :D

omg!! ahh!! i love this group!! =] hehe ^^ dere so kutee!! jaehomin!

okie....i just got back from Bangkok, Thailand....and i was soooo surprised to see DBSK in many magazines in Thailand. Although I didn't know exactly what they were saying (because it was all in Thai) I noticed that they in many pages of the magazine. In one specific magazine I looked through, Shinhwa only had one page but DBSK was in atleast a third of the magazine, from news about U-knows incident with the anti-fan to song lyrics translated into Thai. DBSK sure is getting successful in Asia. Although I do not see as much about DBSK here in Singapore, they are still known and there album seems to be selling quite well in our music stores.....hehehe....

They're cute and their songs sounds so good!!! I love them =)

dbsk is forever the hottest boi band out there... omg... they are sio cute... and their signing is excellent and they won so many mnet awards last month... dbsk hwaiting!!!!

omg omg bong bang shin ki ish da best they rox hehe omg lub all ob them

i realli like xiah his so kute n his voice ish so sweet hehehe

lol n yunho too lol actuallli all ob them

they r coming veri verii popular now awww so kute

DBSK.... so many words to describe them: HOT, TALENTED, AWESOME, COOL.. etc... they are my number one boy band right now, and hopefully always. Hero is soo hot and cool. Max is soo cute and talented. Yunho is so manly and awesome. Junsu is so sweet and handsome. Micky is cool and sensative :blush:

DBSK forever

ahh dbsk<3 i was so happy they won daesang award!! they really deserve it.. three years of hard work! i lovee alll of them.. they are so funny on xman too! =D

My boyfriend really like DBSK songs but i think they are okay.

aaaww, DBSK - my favourite group. They all are so cute! :) Jaejoong is my love <3