Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eternal Lover

Goong S - 宮S [2007]

111 posts in this topic

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Title: 궁S / 宮 S / Gung S

Also known as: Palace S / Prince Hours / Imperial Household S

Genre: Romance, Comedy

Episodes: 20

Broadcast network: MBC

Broadcast period: 2007-Jan-10

Air time: Wednesdays & Thursdays 21.55

This is NOT the second season, this season talks about se7en being the prince. The second season will still have the same cast, it will soon to be filmed.

Synopsis

The Queen (played by Myung Se Bin) is in her early 30s but still unmarried. Because of this, in a condition where there cannot be a reduction in the number of successors to the throne, the present prince (the 1st successor) suddenly leaves the world and leaves a vacancy in the line of successors.

So they go out to find the secret prince and finally find Lee hoo (played by Se7en), who has been living outside the palace.

Lee hoo is the son of a prince and his mother who died early, had departed with his father and left the palace, hiding the fact that she was already pregnant. He does not know that he possesses royal blood and has lived, working as a delivery boy at a chinese restaurant.

Although usually, he has wang ja byung (?) (prince disease), he had never dream of entering the palace and receiving royal lessons.

Lee hoo, the unbelievable no 1 successor to the throne and the perfect Lee Joon (played by Kang Doo) will bring tension to the drama as they fight over the position.

After Lee Hoo enters the palace, an important place will be the royal academy. It is a place for members of the royal family as well as descendants of wealthy families.

The drama will also be about the romance between the characters.

Cast

Se7en as Lee Hoo

Heo Yi Jae as Yang Soon Ae

Park Shin Hye as Shin Sae Ryung

Kang Doo as Lee Joon

Extended Cast

Myung Se Bin as the Queen

Lee Gi Young as Jo Sang Ki

Oh Min Hee as the Queen’s mother

Yoon Ye Hee as Jang Yoon Hee (Lee Joon’s mother)

Ha Jae Young as Lee Hoo’s and Queen’s uncle

Cha Hyun Jung as Lee Joon’s bodyguard

Ye Soo Jung as person in charge of Lee Hoo’s education

Song Baek Kyung as Bulbam

Production Credits

Production Company: Creative Leaders Group 8 (애이트픽스)

Director: Hwang In Roe (황인뢰)

Writer: In Eun Ah (인은아)

Read More in

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Edited by silverbear

ALTERNATE SYNOPSIS

Goong_2.jpg

Title: Goong S

Released: 2007

Genre: Romance, Comedy

Episodes: 20

Broadcast Network: MBC

Director: Hwang In Roe

Writer: In Eun Ah

Casts:

Se7en

Heo Yi Jae

Park Shin Hye

Kang Doo

Myung Se Bin

Lee Gi Young

Oh Min Hee

Yoon Ye Hee

Chun Ho Jin

Ha Jae Young

Cha Hyun Jung

Ye Soo Jung

Song Baek Kyung

Synopsis:

The Empress (Myung Se Bin) is in her early 30s, but she is still not married. Since, the 1st successor to the throne died, the royal family is in search for a new successor. Incidentally, they come to know of a young man who was in fact a son of the prince to a woman who left the Palace for her to be able to keep her pregnancy a secret. The young man's name was Lee Hoo (Se7en), more commonly known to his friends as Kang Hoo. Lee Hoo worked as a delivery boy at a Chinese restaurant, and was known for his 7-minute maximum delivery time. Lee Hoo had been brought up as more of a punk than a prince so his habits and his way of conversing were very different from the people of royal blood. Although he had never dreamt of living in the Palace, he one day finds himself immersing himself in its grandeur and improving himself to prove that he indeed deserves to be called the Successor to the throne.

He soon finds out that not only will he be facing lessons to the path of royalty, and dilemmas of love and of stature, but he will also learn to compete for the position he had been, first and foremostly, called for.

+credits to wikipedia+

Edited by silverbear

I know a lot of people like Se7en but I like Kang Doo :D He is so cool as Lee Joon ! haa ,I'm a weirdo , I know ..lol

I finally saw the first episode.....I thought it was pretty good....but i think the only way I can enjoy Goong S is not to compare it to Goong at all....since the stories are quite different now.....

I can't wait to see the next episode.....I'm still waiting for it to be uploaded to youtube with english subs.....Its soooo tempting to watch it with the chinese subs but that would take me forever to finish one section much less the whole episode b/c i'd have to pause it to read the chinese subs....lol.....

but yeah....I think Se7en is a Adorkable in this series.....I've always seen him as a very serious artist......this is something new to me.....

This drama shocked and surprised me. At first, I wasn't at all interested, even though there's seven, cuz I am not a fan of him. And those other 3 main leads doesn't even ring a bell in my head, so could say I really doesn't care or wasn't into the series much at first. The first couple episodes (1-4) seemed even boring to me, although some scenes are funny, but I have no reactions. Then when it got to epi 5, it started to heat up. Till it got to epi 6, I even almost cried at the scenes. It's so TOUCHING AND SAD. I can see that hidden love behind Seven. Now up to epi 9, I AM SO SO SO INTO THE DRAMA!! I can rate it as good as the first one. Seven somewhat reminds me of Yul in Goong 1, lol. While Kang Do is like Shin, lmao.

no one really like this new goong its kinda weird in the begaining.

My first impression of the first episode is ....BORING! I almost dozed off while watching it.Not entertaining at all!

Was so looking forward to this drama, but it's soooo boring, the storyline is so slow, and the characters are not interesting at all, I prefer watching Goong ( they had such pretty sets, and nicer clothes). But I really like the teddy bear exhibition. The necklace that Hoo has is really nice too!

it's ok, the series doesnt look that interesting. i watched ep 1. i like the main girl of the first Goong more

i feel well conned :(, i thought that this was gonna b the second series of goong, not like a total remake of the 1st series. o well the person from se7en is hot ^_^ but so are the rest of the group members :D anyone of them would hav done

When I first saw the first episode...I didnt think it peak my interest...but I continue watching it and now I cant wait for another episode to come out......I like the maid (Kang Hoo friend from elem school?) ..I think she is funny.

no one really like this new goong its kinda weird in the begaining.

Yea, I agree. Putting Se7en did nothing. It was horrible and boring. Having se7en in it only brought a larger disappointment to his female fans haha losers Jk Jk. I feel sorry for all the disappointed ladies. I was really into Korean dramas but now I think I'll stick with either Jap or HK.

yea. goong s is getting pretty boring these days.

the first goong was much more better!

goong s plot was not well written.

i wont be continue watching if seven was not inside.

i have a few esp already....but don wanna start cuz it seems kinda boring....or will it get better later?

hmmm goong s is getting boring and goong is a lot better. I don't know why?????they would make a goong s since they are making goong 2. Hope it's gets better because if it don't than i will stop watching it

i saw only 2 epsiodes of goong s, to me the plot isnt as appealing, but i hope it gets better !

this drama's so coool

i like the main girl actor. she's cute ;)

and park shin hye too, but not her character..

..i hate it when ppl argue with me about goong s being goong 2.

it's not goong 2. grrr

Edited by Hubz

I heard that this was all that great even though seven is in it. Should i still give it a try just to see? I'm still anticipating Gong II coming out. Hope that will be good.

i really want to watch this drama...but i'm waiting for it to finish airing first, then d/l the whole thing at once...cuz i hate having to wait for episodes to come out. but i heard they were not getting high ratings...if i had korean tv, i would watch it, but too bad i don't. i'm supporting goong s....and se7en...^_^

have 16 episodes now download from d-addicts

but really it's seem like missing something

i prefer the version GOONG than GoongS

so i will wait for the part 2 GOONG coming 2008

Se7en [i really like him] but for acting he need more performing

or maybe it's because the story script

don't really like it -.-;

i have to say this series is pretty boring in d first few episodes..i found out i like Kang Doo more than Se7en in this series and Park Shin Yee is so pretty..