Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
silverbear

Jacky Cheung - By Your Side

80 posts in this topic

l_p1004611815.jpg

Top Chinese singer Jacky Cheung has been away from the music scene for quite a while, and he now returns with his long-awaited Mandarin album By Your Side. The principal track "Long Time No See" also spells out the theme of his upcoming concert tour which will open in Las Vegas in February 2007. Jacky Cheung will also perform the late Teresa Teng's famous song "Wishing Us Longevity" to remember those who died in the Tang Shan earthquake 30 years ago. The song's accompaniment features traditional music from the Tang Shan area. Let Jacky Cheung be By Your Side!

c1004611815.png

More

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Edited by silverbear
2 people like this

I really like Jacky's singing. He can move you using his emotion and technique that currently there is no other HK male singer can achieve.

well, I am his big fan and believe in his songs , however, today the lyricist/composers are not the same as the older 80's 90's team. He is still the number one singer in nowadays. We can not said the he sings different from older , that is the lyricist/composers ' talents . He is the top one. thanks

Jacky's songs were so touching and meaningful still I guess Jacky Cheung lost it, the songs on this album is not as good as the ones back in his golden era

i actually still have this album - still very good to listen too today

This album will never be old. I still remember when I was a young boy I love listening to his music. But then again he is still my favorite.

his voice is always GREAT! Intersting cd cover design.

jacky is tghe one of the best singers from HK history, love all his albums even movies, such a talented legend

Wow....his new album is coming, so happy to see this. Really exciting about this album. Hope he will bring more and new good songs to our big family. Love him and love his voice so so much. Very lucky to know this singer.

the perfect voice still no one can replace it. the feeling in the sound you still can feel it the real. thanks

Jacky is so classic. I just love all the songs he sings no matter Canpop or Manpop. Keep it on Jacky.

always love his music, no matter what dialect he sings in, he does it so good.

I love his older album - especially his Cantonese songs. Guess not he hit it big time, he can be more selective and do something he likes - changing his singing style.

o.... I dunno that he is having a new CD...... but I will definitely hear that some times~ Any good song to recommend?

He's my wife's favorite. I'll get it for her even though feedback isn't that good. See what her opinion is of this album

hmm, seems like nobody's interested in his album? i'm eager to get it when it's released......it's been quite a while since his last mandarin album... if only i have the chance to attend his concert... He's a good singer. I've like to get it once it's out.

Not only a good singer, he can act too. There are not many these days who can do both.  Just hoping that he will come out with an updated Anthology album soon.

Love Jacky Cheung. Can't wait for his concert in LV in 2018!