Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
silverbear

Jacky Cheung - By Your Side

79 posts in this topic

l_p1004611815.jpg

Top Chinese singer Jacky Cheung has been away from the music scene for quite a while, and he now returns with his long-awaited Mandarin album By Your Side. The principal track "Long Time No See" also spells out the theme of his upcoming concert tour which will open in Las Vegas in February 2007. Jacky Cheung will also perform the late Teresa Teng's famous song "Wishing Us Longevity" to remember those who died in the Tang Shan earthquake 30 years ago. The song's accompaniment features traditional music from the Tang Shan area. Let Jacky Cheung be By Your Side!

c1004611815.png

More

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Edited by silverbear
1 person likes this

hmm, seems like nobody's interested in his album? i'm eager to get it when it's released......it's been quite a while since his last mandarin album... if only i have the chance to attend his concert...

o.... I dunno that he is having a new CD...... but I will definitely hear that some times~ Any good song to recommend?

his voice is always GREAT!!!!!

i've been lovin his songs since i was young......

i just started to listen to hismusic, i like it. He's very hot in HK look forward to hisnew album

got this cd 2 days ago. it's alright. not as good as his old cd. i only like 1-2 songs on his cd.

hey....his cover is nice...i juz heard his 6th track b4 only....hows the whole album?i think should be not bad..coz i believe he can do it better.....

hmm, seems like nobody's interested in his album? i'm eager to get it when it's released......it's been quite a while since his last mandarin album... if only i have the chance to attend his concert...

SO GLAD to hear that he's releasing another album . . . i prefer cantonese songs though. still i'm glad to have found out about this!!!

i LOVE him - i dont know all of his songs but the most popular ones i definitely know and his talent is undeniable!!!

i so wish i can see him in concert but can't afford tix :(

He has been my idols since i was very young...

although he is not very active in producing albums nowadays...

he still keep up with his standard which never dissappoint me~~

quite disappointed as he is one of my fav artists, only 1-2 good songs on this album, he should go back to his classic ballards

all his old songs r good, the newer one isn't that great

Yes, the new songs aren't that good. What happen to the ninety's writing style.

Its too bad the new generation of composers and lyricist can't compare to the previous generation. Jacky's songs were so touching and meaningful ... now, its a completely different story ...

yeah i agree. lyricist/composers arent as good as their use to be. this album i thought was pretty good, not too keen on jacky's fast-rock-n-roll type of songs. but most of the ballads were fantastic !

i for one like this album..i like the music a lot...it's something new for jacky cheung...and i've been listening to him sing since i was like 2...lol

I was a big fan of Jacky Chueng. But i think his newer song is dull

I love Jacky's voice. He is such a great singer. To me, he was (and still is) the best one compare to the others three king of heaven.

I guess Jacky Cheung lost it, the songs on this album is not as good as the ones back in his golden era (1980-90s)

Either I'm expecting too much from Jacky or this album was just not good imo...i prolly only like 1 song..or isnt becos its in mando..didnt bother to listen to it again for the 2nd time :(

It really was a disappointment this album. Maybe I really did expect over-the-board results from this King. I only like 2 songs or 3 at most from this Mandarin album. When will he release a Canto album instead? I still prefer listening to all his oldie songs from the 90s. They were the best! :hearts:

But the cover of the album looks good :cheers: He's still as young as ever. The bunny is cute too. I'll always be "By His Side" no matter what album he comes up with. Hope he'll still continue to make and sing songs to us.