Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iiixjustin

What Type of series YOU wish TVB would make?

276 posts in this topic

i really want to see TVB create something new that they have never done before...what i would like to see tvb have is producing a series that deals with a SWAT team...they have police, firefighters, government air service and even thought SWAT is somewhat like a police force i still would like them to make one having superb cast like this:

Joe Ma - can be an instructor

Raymond Lam - SWAT trainee

Ron Ng - SWAT trainee

Sammual Chan - SWAT trainee

Kenneth Ma - SWAT trainee

Bosco Wong - SWAT trainee

Female Roles:

Liza Wang - head boss

Sonija Kwok - madam instructor

Jessica Hsuan - SWAT trainee

so what would you like TVB to make?

I love romantic series, I enjoyed the 7th day so much. Yeh more love story please

I would like TVB to create a series with only containing of HK singers!!! That would be fantastic for me :D

I hope they would tell us more about the life of a singer...the recording of songs, composing/arranging/producing music and writing lyrics through a series...

^^^Very good idea. However, using all singers or not I don't really mind. I would love to see a series about life as an actor or singer in Hong Kong and if TVB actually makes it I would love to see what perspective TVB will show us and also hide from us. Actually I would like to see any series that is based on Hong Kong's entertainment industry.

i really want tvb to make more of the ancient kung fu series

I want more investigation series like Forensic Heroes. And more romantic comedy series like The Seventh Day. But please no more family drama like Heart of Greed and The Silver Chamber of Sorrows.

I want more investigation series like Forensic Heroes. And more romantic comedy

I want a series that deals with the showbusiness. Something dealing with an aspiring singer or actress and how she goes from terrible to stardom. Cliche, I know, but I like that kinda stuff, haha.

I want some novelty in the things that TVB makes. I don't see much novelty in the movies and series these days anymore. Everything is the same. Same love story, same actors and actresses taking similar roles in every series.

yes i hope so tvb to make more of the ancient kung fu series

i like investigation file movie like forensic heroes 2,family drama heart of greed.more on that movie too

i would like to see more series that deal with sports...the only ones that i have seen are the 4 Leaf Clover series...and thats only with new actors/actresses....it would be cool if they filmed a series with a good cast dealing with volleyball or basketball

but i dont think any of the celebs are good at sports XD

yeah, i like forensic heroes too... from there we can learn new technology and the tactics they use to solve a problem.. at least, we're not out dated when someone says about it :)

i'd actually want TVB to try and produce series targeted for teens like taiwanese drama. It could be about life in high school or university

I would want something new like continue of my date with a vampire but with tvb actress/actors.

i want tvb to make a serie like taiwanese series. romantic cute. something like devil beside u were they have a hot kissing scene LOL were the guy picks on a girl but he love her lol or something like gossip girl chuck and blairs relationship is HOT!!

Maybe story with Volley Ball, Basketball, swimming but has to make it with some kind of effect that they have special powers. I missed those kind of tv dramas.

wow i like that idea of SWAT would be good id like to see more police action sotry lines like in the old days i miss those good shows! i wonder if any are being filmed stuff like the acdemy was bad, dont make more of those in that type lol

Hm, I actually want TVB to make more ancient martial arts series just like Master Tai Chi, Face to fate etc. <3Martial arts.

i think tvb lack idol dramas. most idol dramas are produced by korea and taiwan. tvb should hv idol dramas since it is relaxing and less complicated. suitable for the economy downfall now.

i would like to see more series similar to Moonlight Resonance, War of Destiny, and Silver Chamber of Sorrows