Byun Hee Bong

Kim Yong Rim

Ahn Suk Hwan

Choi Ran

Jung Han Hun

Han Chae Young

Jae Hee

Synopsis:

Lee Da-hae plays the role Ju Yoo-rin (주유린) who is an imposter proficient in English, Chinese, and Japanese. Lee Dong-wook plays the role Seol Gong Chan (설공찬) who is the second generation heir of a big corporation. His grandfather requests him and Yoo-rin to become brother and sister abided by a contract. Park Si-yeon plays the role of Kim Sae-hyun (김세현) who grew up in a rich family and dreams to become a tennis star with the nickname “Sharapova of Korea (한국의 샤라포바)â€. Her charm and intelligence attract many men. She and Yoo-rin have cutthroat competitions. Lee Jun-ki plays the playboy role Seo Jeong-woo (서정우).

My hierarchy of Korean Romantic Comedies are continuing xD...My Girl came right after i finished watching My Name is Kim Sam Soon...when i first watched it...I thought that Lee Dae-hae looks alot like the main actress in Full House, this drama is the third production with elements of both Full House and KimSamSoon story plots...but this one actually had some really sad moments in mixture to the funny scenes...For all those who enjoyed the perfect match in Full House, you guys will love Ju Yoorin and Gong Chan xD...for all those seeking a pretty guy on screen Lee Junki is your man!!! omgsh how can any guy be more pretty than girls?

Edited by silverbear

the best drama for me that yr, i love lee da hae. she was so adorable and funy

i love this drama. it's such a humorous drama that really made me feel for the girl even though she is the one that kept lying all the time. definitely worth watching

though Korean drama can be slow, most of these Korean girls are very cute so I enjoy watching them

one of the best korean drama ever! the girl is so pretty and i totally loved her acting! the main guy is super handsome too! I would totally watch this series again and again!

This is one of the best Kdrama ever. All the songs are great and I love the lead actor and actress in this drama. This is one of those drama you could watch over again without finding it boring.

This was actually one of the best kdramas out there. Very nice plot and character choice too! Fully recommend this series!

One of the best korean drama i have seen... funny yet romantic..

I would highly recommend this series to anyone who likes drama I think the acting is quite good here and the story is unique enough to keep you interested in the series.

this drama was sad but good. Lee Da-hae was a really good actress

this kdrama is the best one, the couple chemistry in this drama was cute and the plot was entertaining to watch... i'm watching the the on-screen's collaboration once again in Hotel King, a current broadcasting drama... they makea perfect couple, and hope to watch more dramas like this one :D

Hotel King seems to rekindle the interest for "My Girl"....this is great for LDH and LDW.... :-)

my favourite all time drama that i could rewatch time and time again.

so hilarious

I gave it 6 star rating.I find it very interesting about romance, hilarious...Especially Lee Joon Ki was on it.He is my favourite. It's my second time watching it.

This was a classic!! Still captures our hearts after years.. Great chemistry between Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae.. Hotel King is their another daebak collaboration..

Lee Dong Wook has gotten me hooked. I have high hopes for this drama. :)

This is a good drama, I watched in many years ago and its amazing

because of hotel king, i'm rewatching "my girl" again.. and it still made me cry..

I enjoy this very much, mainly because my guy is in it - Lee Jun Ki! Just wish he is the leading role instead of the other guy.

still my all time fav kdrama. it's such a classic! can't find dramas as good as this one lately