Byun Hee Bong

Kim Yong Rim

Ahn Suk Hwan

Choi Ran

Jung Han Hun

Han Chae Young

Jae Hee

Synopsis:

Lee Da-hae plays the role Ju Yoo-rin (주유린) who is an imposter proficient in English, Chinese, and Japanese. Lee Dong-wook plays the role Seol Gong Chan (설공찬) who is the second generation heir of a big corporation. His grandfather requests him and Yoo-rin to become brother and sister abided by a contract. Park Si-yeon plays the role of Kim Sae-hyun (김세현) who grew up in a rich family and dreams to become a tennis star with the nickname “Sharapova of Korea (한국의 샤라포바)â€. Her charm and intelligence attract many men. She and Yoo-rin have cutthroat competitions. Lee Jun-ki plays the playboy role Seo Jeong-woo (서정우).

My hierarchy of Korean Romantic Comedies are continuing xD...My Girl came right after i finished watching My Name is Kim Sam Soon...when i first watched it...I thought that Lee Dae-hae looks alot like the main actress in Full House, this drama is the third production with elements of both Full House and KimSamSoon story plots...but this one actually had some really sad moments in mixture to the funny scenes...For all those who enjoyed the perfect match in Full House, you guys will love Ju Yoorin and Gong Chan xD...for all those seeking a pretty guy on screen Lee Junki is your man!!! omgsh how can any guy be more pretty than girls?

Edited by silverbear

This drama is one of the best comedy kdrama =) i loved the OST of this drama...very catchy...lee dae hae is very pretty and cute...Lee dong wook is handsome...but Lee jun Ki is so pretty LMAO yes pretty...he's actually even prettier than the second actress Eric's gf Park si yeon lol...this drama is very funny and i liked all the scenes of lee dae hae and lee dong wook omg even lee dae hee and lee jun ki...the dialogue(lines) were meaningful...haha i like it whenever she lies..and Gong chan falls for it LOL...

yup yup....this drama was one of my favorites too....hehehe~

I'm quite behind but i just recently finished watching it....I was hooked after the first episode....and I did nothing but watch the drama(so sad)....

The acting was so good....I thought Lee Junki did really well....of course everyone else did too....but the original reason i got this drama was because of him....hehehe~

my friends had be raving about this for such a long time....now i know why.....

It was a crazy romance comedy that'll make anyone & everyone laugh x)

I haven't finished it, since I only recently had time to begin watching it, but I really abhored Kim Sae Hyun. Everytime she came out, I just had to SHEESH.

But Junki was adorable! Awww man, my heart really went out to him everytime he came out ): He was such a sweet lilk angel ^^

Edited by icetears-

i have to say i really recommend this series to anyone who wants a good laugh and some bit of tear too.

Lee Da-hae did a great job in this series. i prefer her in romantic comedies than drama dramas.

I fell in love with this series and watch it over and over again.

there is never a dull moment whenever Lee Dong-wook who plays the role Seol Gong Chan and Lee Da-hae are together.

Especially how everytime it snowed, Gong Chan would remember its Da-hae's birthday (awwwww so sweet)

watched this drama few months ago n cried so much while watching it, it's so touching n i love the story plot where the girl n the guy hates each other at 1st but they fall for each other after tat, haha... got quite a lot of funny scene too, my fren even watched it over and over again.. :[

Didn't like the part where they had to split because she couldn't get acceptance from his family. Thank goodness it is happy ending.Fond Lee Jun Ki looked a little girlish on this show.

This is one of my favorite Korean Dramas. The main couple is funny, I love the lies she tells him such as the elevator one and lying with a coin in the hand thing. One of my favorite parts is Han Chae Youngs guest appearance at the end only cause I loved the drama Delightful Girl Choon-Hyang.

This is one of the best K Drama's I've ever seen ! Lee Da Hae and Lee Dong Wook are a great couple but it was really upsetting to see Lee Jun Ki {Who I'm I big fan of} a step late to reach her everytime :( The ending was the sweetest though, when Wookie announced that she was his girl :lol:

i absolutely enjoyed this drama till the end! i lurve lee da hae and the way she portrays the cute ju yoorin is superb! her acting skills is great and you will never get bored of this one.. i lurve the ending too! hehe.. but somehow, i thought this series was a little short.. wanted to watch more of dong wook and da hae.. ;)

I haven't watched that many kdramas yet but this one is my favorite so far. Great acting, and it takes you on a roller coaster of emotions - from laughter to sadness and back. I also became a fan of Lee Da Hae (as you can see from my avatar) and have watched most of her other work.

By the way, does anyone here happen to know if there's a translation for the expression her character liked to use in this series - "Bbasya!" ?

This is my all time favorite Korean drama. Lee Da Hae was suberb is this series. If you liked her in My Girl you might also try Green Rose, although she plays a much different character.

Edited by DramaKing

This series when I first watched it amused me to no end. It seems every minute of this series always made you laugh. I believe it was a series which promoted more Lee Jun Ki than the rest of the cast, but then again it just might be me thinking that way. The OST for this series is pretty good and the actings skills for all the members in this series was superb too. It's a sweet and cute series. Definitely worth watching. It's a humorous and well developed series.

I absolutely heart My Girl. It's one of the best kdramas I've ever seen.

It's made me laugh, cry and smile~

Because of My Girl, I've fallen in love with snowglobes (they're oh so pretty!) and addicted to saying "bbyasha!" and knock my fists with my friends ^^;.

I love the plot, love Yoo Rin and Jeong Woo's characters, love the OST and I love how it's JuYooRin's birthday whenever it snows <3

Episode eight is the best haha xD

fav. scenes:

+ when Yoo Rin lies to Gong Chan --> holding your breath down the elevator, stepping on the white lines on the zebra crossing, counting to five and the person you really like will appear infront of you x) and so many more!

+ when Yoo Rin makes a scene and says out loud, "Onni! ka ja!"; LOOL! everyone thought Jeong Woo was a girl xD

+ when Yoo Rin and Jeong Woo are playing at the arcade and they get the mukgu plush :D

+ when Yoo Rin starts eating a chilli and asks Jeong Woo to guess whether or not the chilli is really hot or not xDD LOL.

+ AND SO MANY MORE! (I think I should stop now xP)

My Girl has also made me super adore LeeJunKi (; and LeeDaHae

Lee Da Hee is pretty awesome in this drama - she's sooo funny!! I don't know if anyone else noticed but is there something wrong with her neck? Her posture seems to be really bad, but I know its not like that in other dramas like Green Rose. But what amazed me more was that Lee Joon Ki is almost pretty than any girl that I've ever met wow... I didn't know that a guy could be so much prettier than a girl lol. Episodes can be found at www.idols-unlimited.com. My Girl is one of my favourites along with Kim Sam Soon, 1% of Anything and Wonderful Life!!

Edited by missoink

My Girl was a great drama! lee da hee is really funny in this and one of my favorite parts were was when she thought the writer guy in the hotel was going to set off the bomb and she imagined it to be like 007 and the xfiles :)

My Girl definitely got me back into K-dramas again! I've put off K-dramas for so long because they've become so cliche but I'm definitely back watching K-dramas again. One of my all-time favourites and I have such a soft spot for Lee Dong Wook - so adorable! Not so much a fan of Lee Junki though... but Lee Da Hee is wonderful!

My favourites were whenever they were together, really. Such great chemistry! I just wish it they got back together earlier than the last episode so we could've seen more.

I just finished watching this series not too long ago. I recommend it to everyone. Really funny and there were a lot of parts that made me feel emotional..I wish there were more episodes though. The people in there act really well and the plot line is clear. Lee Da Hae was so funny and pretty in there. She's a really amazing actress. After watching My Girl, I'm going to look for more series with her in it.

i was looking forward to watching this inna cantonese version but too bad, a version is not yet released. i prefer to watch my k-dramas with traditional chinese subs and in spoken canto

Ok, I've only watched up to episode 3 of this series, but I am giving it a high rating already :) In the first episode, I had my doubts as there were many similarities to "Full House" , that is, girl-guy "pretend" relationship. Although in FH it was a marriage but here it's a cousin relationship. Also, another similarity I noted was the girl had troubles where she couldn't find a place to stay and had to depend on a rich & successful guy. The similarities end here.

Since FH, I've always compared other KR series to it's standards, as it was my fav. For My Girl, initially I had quite low expectations as I was not familiar with the 2 leads. However, the female lead truly surprised me! I must say she's as good as (if not better!) than Song K H in FH! Her facial expressions & comedic timing is excellent! Also, the plot line gets more interesting as the episode progress.

I've noted that Lee Jun Kee, the latest hot young actor in KR right now, really looks PRETTY :) heh heh... When he first appeared in the series, I thought he was a gal! I don't know why he has a big following, as I find that pretty boys are not that attractive to me. However, his acting is OK here. He has more expressions than the stoic male lead!

Have to say this is one of the best Korean dramas that I watched, soooo funny, and LDW IS SOOOO GOOD LOOKING!!! and I really like LDH acting. At first wasn't going to watch it, but got addicted after the first ep. Really like the snow globe in the series.