Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Princess101

Raymond Lam Fung

57 posts in this topic

Do you think the rumours that Raymond and Linda are going out is true?

It has been going round for quite a while now and a lot of things seem to point to this:

~Raymond giving Linda a kiss on her birthday

~Linda apparently looking 'jealous' when Tracey Ip kissed Raymond.

~Raymond teaching her how to play Nintendo DS together

~Linda being Raymond's partner to an auction night

~Looking 'friendly' together at promotional events

The list goes on... some i don't think are true, but personally, i quite like them as a couple!

Moved from General Chat

Edited by FreshKid

The only one that I know is true is when Raymond give Linda a birthday kiss but that is about it. I haven't really heard of the others.

I am not a fan of either, I am Ok with Linda, not keen on Raymond, I know he has lots of fans. Sorry I am not one of them. If the rumour is true, good luck to them

Maybe they are are just good friends not like what the media reported....but i thought it should be Raymond Lam & Tavia Yeung together??

Anyway, i'm not a fan of them too, so don't really care whether they are together :D

i hope it's true, they're so cute together!! and linda is a nice girl and she seems good enough for him! =D

i think they are just good friends and using each other to promote themselves. I actually prefer Ray with Tavia.

i think it's not a justifiable one. i thought raymond goes better with charmaine :D

All made up news just to push their frame !!!! But they looks good together.

i personally don't think the rumors are true...

i think TVB is just promoting them as a couple,

so they can make more money off of them.....

i think that raymond and linda looks really cute together. they should sing another duet together. i think that their voices go really well together.

hm...i'm also curious about this.

who knows except for them?

i think that they look really good together :D

i think it's just the media making things seem bigger than it is...again

i don't think they're actually going out cause when they're together they don't seem to stand really close like real couples, they're probably just good friends

they are trying to make Raymond and Linda to become a couple to get more news on them.

I'm not really fond of either of them. Personally I doubt they are going out though. The list you posted seemed pretty normal as friends, maybe except looking 'jealous', but no one knows, maybe she wasn't jealous at all.

Raymond is not as nice as his characters in TVB portray him to be! I got a whole different perspective of him when I met him last year.

The first one where Raymond gave a kiss on Linda's birthday, i heard before, but the rest i havent heard before.

And It's not persuasive enough...Just going by those few events..., they could be just on and Tavia. There is nothing wrong with having a close friend who is a girl at your workplace...

perfect couple of all times. he looks better with linda rather than charmaine. rather hope they are true

Maybe they are are just good friends not like what the media reported....but i thought it should be Raymond Lam & Tavia Yeung together??

Anyway, i'm not a fan of them too, so don't really care whether they are together biggrin.gif

not really sure, maybe the media is just too focus on him because he's getting more famous. They may be just friends.

I wish they were a couple. that match :D . Raymond did kiss linda on her birthday.

awww i love the raymond and linda chung couple. they portray such compatible characters in their dramas.