yuugotserved

[TVB-M] Pages of Treasure - Click入黃金屋 [2008]

295 posts in this topic

[TVB-M] Pages of Treasure - Click入黃金屋 20 EPISODES

wallpaper01_1440x900.jpg

Chinese Title: Click入黃金屋

Official English Title: Pages of Treasure

Release Date: N/A

Producer: Mui Siu Ching (Fathers and Sons, Love Bond, Forensic Heroes)

Costume Fitting: May 19th, 2008

Notable: Remake of Man in the Net

Opening Themesong: "我的最愛" by Eric Suen

Cast:

Wayne Lai

Sonija Kwok

Eric Suen (孫耀威)

Shirley Yeung

Paul Chun

Vivien Yeo

Lily Ho (何傲兒)

Jason Chan (陳智燊)

Sharon Chan

Vivi Lee

Macy Chan (陳美詩)

Info:

-Its a modern family oriented series, a remake from a 1979 classic series

-Wayne Lai is the lead

-Sonija's character is an instructor in making flour flowers

-Wayne paired up with Sonija

-Eric paired up with Shirley

-Wayne and Eric are brothers

(credit: sehseh@spcnet)

Picture Added

Edited by YaNnii

This would be the first time i am going to be watching Eric Suen in a TVB series :happy:

It seems that there are many singers starring in TVB series this year...

I wonder how similar or different would this be compared to the old one :rolleyes:

:D nice!! Wayne as main lead! Great actor finally he will get his chance!!!

This series would be the first series where I'd get to see one of my most beloved supporting-actor, take on a LEADING ROLE! Wayne has proven himself a wonderful actor in so many series; namely Gentle Crackdown II, The Conquerors Story, etc. I cannot wait to see him knock everyone off their seats!

I'll look forward to this series; which, BTW, I've never seen the original! I might have to catch that and watch it before this one comes out; for comparision, sake!

awwww this looks like a cute series! should be a good watch finally mr wayne is going to get a lead role after so many years, hopeful he takes it really well! :drinksss:

Another remake by tvb sigh. Recently, tvb just kept making one remake after another, and it seems like tvb is now producing more and more sequel. Sign. Is there anything new to tvb that we have not known of? Besides sequel and remake.

I watched the original series a couple of weeks ago. I don't think this remake will be as good. Man, why do TVB keep remaking those old classics. They must be running out of ideas or something.

I'm not very familiar with the actor. Anyway, i will always support TVB series, can't wait to watch this series, hope it doesn't dissapoint me, it's special to see different actor. Anybody have details of this series please post, thanks a lot.

I don't think any remake of the original will be as good as the one made in 1979. Nobody can replace the chemistry that Chow Yun Fat and Do Do Cheng had in that series. I'm happy that Wayne Lai is getting a chance to play the lead role, however, I don't like Sonja as his partner in this role.

I have seen part of the 1979 version, and I think Wayne and Soniya will do a good job in this one!

i didn't see how they are going to make a 50 episodes or so into a 20 episodes series. but i hope it work out

Can't wait to see Wayne in a leading role. The cast looks pretty good and I hope the series will come out soon.

I cannot imagine how will this be a remake of the 79 classic. No one can beat Chow Yun Fat & Carol Cheng in terms of chemistry.

when will this be aired?

this should be interesting.

wayne being the lead for the first time

and eric in tvb series for the first time.

lots of first.

hope it is good.

hm i dont think this series will stand a chance against all the other great ones coming out this yr.. with bigger better casts, this cast dusnt rly interest me much

.... i didnt watch the original "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly"

but my mom said its pretty good.... and hopefully this remake can be better and won't disappoint us...

I'm looking forward to this series mainly cuz of Eric and Wayne...

the female cast is sorta weak in my point of view... (no offense..)

hearing that Eric is gunna be paired with Shirley kinda takes the joy away from me... >.<

not that i hate Shirley or anything... its just that i kinda want Eric to be paired with some other person...

hope Shirley's acting improved.. and not acting "cute" and everything.. that really bothers me ">o<"

This would be the first time i am going to be watching Eric Suen in a TVB series :happy:

It seems that there are many singers starring in TVB series this year...

I wonder how similar or different would this be compared to the old one :rolleyes:

wow this look like a great series coming up. I hope they finish it real soon. Can't wait to see it.

First time seeing this singer in a series , and he is also paired up with Shirley

And congrats to Wayne to getting the main lead wonder if he and Sonjia will match.

I am supporting Wayne in this series. First time to be a leading role. Go Wayne go.

Wayne Lai finally got a chance to become the main lead!!! will watch it for sure!!!!

also eric seun is in it too!!! must watch!

Sounds like a good upcoming series. I look forward to watching it. But why are TVB currently just making remakes or sequels to their series. No good ideas coming up?