Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest SugarDrops

Chapman To & Crystal Tin

122 posts in this topic

Chapman To used to be a divorcee, but remarried in late 2005 to Crystal Tin.

Credits: Wikipedia

vxnafc.jpg2uy3bbp.jpg2zxmv02.jpg

these guys are funny.. and i saw them yesterday in sydney.. was soo strange.. haha..

I wish Chapman and Crystal every happiness as a couple. It has been 3 years now since they got married, I wish them all the best

i realli like this couple i think that they are so good with each other..they kinda compliment each other!.. :) its realli nice..and they are both quite funny ppl

i really like this couple too. even though they seem so odd to be together it makes them cute unique and freshh they seem to really enjoy each other's company too. he's so funny

Yes, agree that they match. These photos are cute!

this couple is cute. Chapman is the next Stephen Chow

they both are married? i never knew that lol

but when did they get married? isn't that guy kinda new ? or just new to singing

this dude is sooo funny man! didnt no they were married - wish them the best

Man i love the both of em!!! I've always liked Chapman, and then I started liking Crystal after watching Love Exchange!

i never thought that they would be a couple. That is a lil wierd though but whatever work for them. I never use to know so much info about ant of the star until i join this site.

they r a funni couple but i can tell dey r realli sweet esp how ar teen always was dere to support chapman thru good n bad

awww, they're so cute together. I love them both since their ATV days where they had series together

though he is awkwardly short and she is awkwardly tall, they look quite cute together.

they are a really cute couple, often now and then, there are news of them contacting each other and stuff.

they are really an interesting pair.. both are funny on screen and they really look odd in some ways being together... :D But still.. all the best to them.. after 3 year still together.. it's really good.. ;)

cute couple.. i love to see chapman act.. hong kong's mr bean?

i think the two are cute together, i hope they last longer than the usual movie stars couples

didn't know he was previously married, they're an oddly cute couple, i hope they last

Yeah they are a odd couple, she seem to be the pretty girl and he's not so pretty. But he seem to be a good man.

they r the funniest couple hahaha... this is one of the very few couples i c true love in them... beyond wealth, beyond looks, beyond fame... i wish them all the best... i hope they stay together forever hahaha...