Kevin Cheng as Fan Tin Long / Jason

Nadia Chan as Zing

Sharon Chan as Go Cheuk Kei / Coco

Lau Dan as Tin Long's father

Wayne Lai as Ho Zou Sing / Johnny

Halina Tam as Lum Wai Zhi / Wing

Sherming Yiu

Summary:

The plot of this series is about Tin Long's hair salon. He is very famous for giving people good hair cuts. His girlfriend is Cheuk Kei who uses up a lot of his money for clothes and accessories that are not neccessities in today's society. She is a model who is trying to have a go at fame.

Zing fixes a lot of things and works at her father's boat shop. Zing is a good-hearted person but her father is quite short-tempered. Zing is a high school friend of Tin Long.

Zou Sing comes to the town that Tin Long lives in and moves into their house. Everyone seems to have their suspicions about him because of his father's past, especially Zing's father.

Wai Zhi tricks people for their money and falls for Zou Sing.

Edited by SiLvErBeAr

i like kevin in this series but i don't think that nadia is a good partner for him she kind of like a little older for him or something. But i did not like sharon at all too. She was too greedy in this one.

INHO Kevin Cheng is the most handsome actor in TVB nowadays. Watched this series before but i must say its a simple heart warming storyline which is neither boring nor very outstanding. Because i do not remember the story very well unlike some other series which i can remember very well even if they are very old series.

i liked this series and liked the pairing of kevin and nadia

they should film another series together like kevin did with niki chow

i like this series (: but i got sad when kevin's mother died

i didn't like sharon's character in this seires and i Nnadia in this series

i can't believe i didnt watch this series or know about it because kevin is in this! wow, i definitely need to watch this now! thanks to the uploaders!

I like plot based on family affairs. They are always warm and there aren't any major antagonist either...and the best of all is that nadia is in the series!!...I miss her acting so much....;)

I ONLY SEEN A LITTLE OF HIS SHOW BUT I KINDER LIKED IT ,BECAUSE KEVIN CHENG & NADIA IS IN IT ,I HAVE'NT FINISH WATCHING IT ,MY FRIEND LENDED THE MOVIE TO HER FAMILY IT TAKING THEM FOREVER TO FINISH WATCHING IT

forgotten if i have watched before this drama or not lol..