Kevin Cheng as Fan Tin Long / Jason

Nadia Chan as Zing

Sharon Chan as Go Cheuk Kei / Coco

Lau Dan as Tin Long's father

Wayne Lai as Ho Zou Sing / Johnny

Halina Tam as Lum Wai Zhi / Wing

Sherming Yiu

Summary:

The plot of this series is about Tin Long's hair salon. He is very famous for giving people good hair cuts. His girlfriend is Cheuk Kei who uses up a lot of his money for clothes and accessories that are not neccessities in today's society. She is a model who is trying to have a go at fame.

Zing fixes a lot of things and works at her father's boat shop. Zing is a good-hearted person but her father is quite short-tempered. Zing is a high school friend of Tin Long.

Zou Sing comes to the town that Tin Long lives in and moves into their house. Everyone seems to have their suspicions about him because of his father's past, especially Zing's father.

Wai Zhi tricks people for their money and falls for Zou Sing.

Edited by SiLvErBeAr

i remember watching this series a while ago. i actually liked this series! i never thought they would be able to make a series that was based on a hair stylist...but it actually worked out pretty well.

i thought the ending was a little predictable though... i dont want to give it away, but it definitely reminded me of the ending for another series.

anyways, definitely a series that is worth watching in my opinion!

First I watched this serie because Nadia was in it. But it was a good serie. It was a family serie, suitable for all viewers. Sometimes was happy, sometimes sad.

i donno i actually kinda liked this seires.. lol even tho it seems kinda stupid

i find dis a pretty gd series~~

n kevin is in it too xD hehe

this one was pretty good....kevin did some good acting but i didn't like the girlfriend...forgot what she was called. The story was pretty heartwarming actually.

i kinda thought this was kinda boring but then near the end was sad so its still good

Learned alot of hair style in this series...its nice and kool!

THis show is OK too. Not that great. It's sweet and all. NOt much of a drama........big ones

I am currently watching this series and is up to episode 5, so far so good, Sharon Chan is doing an OK job playing as one of the major roles. Kevin is doing great :), Kevin always calm and speaks in a reasonable volume, I noticed that in all the series O_o

This series was surprisingly not bad..love the dad(good actor) so emotional when the mum left (no spoiler here)...cried with him :cry: :aiya: ..aargh

i am watching this series from the cable tv right now.Quite a nice series.Have to say wayne performance in this series is not bad.Too bad i cant have the hong kong channel in singapore.Sad Sad.So now,singapore cable tv only releasing 2006 series which most of them i have watch before.Cheers.

i would rate this series a 7 because it was pretty much predictable like how a typical ending would be.

I'm just starting to watch this series, it's pretty good. Didn't think it would be from watching the advertisments.

I'm just starting to watch this series, it's pretty good. Didn't think it would be from watching the advertisments.

I have watched this series on tv previously, it's quite good, especially with Kevin Cheng in it, he is getting better.

this is a nice serie. the story is very good not only haircutting also about the family. wayne lai is very funny

yes trimming success was really good, but i didnt like the ending that much

This is definitely a feel good serie.

Wayne Lai is excellent here... and very funny too.

Gosh, the CGI's really bad. Very bad.

If I remember correctly, it's used for Nnadia when she's out surfing? Hope I'm not wrong... >.<

good series. nice up and downs and happy and sad moments.

he really looks pro holding tat scizor. so pro in the movie, the movie itselff was good

kinda funny and regular.

i liked this seriesin the beginning but i stopped watching it near the end cause it got sorta boring i guess because it was sad...