Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blueangel_star

[SG] Parental Guidance 2 [2008]

34 posts in this topic

3582hqg.jpg

Ling and James Seto are back, with their three adopted children in tow and more in need of Parental Guidance than ever. Because there is as light complication – Ling is pregnant. All it took was just one night and all their carefully-laid plans of a marriage of convenience were flushed down the toilet. But Ling and James are determined to stick to the agreement they entered into when they got married. Nothing will interfere with their separate lives. Parental Guidance 2 promises more fun to be found within dysfunction, more heartbreak as lessons are experienced and more treasuring of family ties amidst the madness that is family.

Broadcast Network: MediaCorp TV - Channel 5
Season: 2
Episodes: 13
Schedule: Every Tuesday at 8:00pm, beginning 20th May 2008

Cast
Adrian Pang as "James Seto"”
Jessica Hsuan as "Ling Seto"“
Chua En Lai as "Al"”
Kenneth Tsang as "Patrick Seto"
Meng Chue as "Cecilia Seto"
Fang Rong as "Jocelyn Seto"
Jessica Cupia as "Jolene Seto"
Bryan Chung as "Jonathan Seto"

Guest starring this season:
Gurmit Singh as "Michael" (James' buddy)
Lim Kay Tong as "Colonel" (Ling's father)

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

What are your comments and thoughts about the new series? What about the slightly changed cast compared to the original cast? How do you think of the series so far? Edited by blueangel_star

I just finished the third episode. Despite the fact that a lot or people said so far it is not as nice as before, but to me, its funny still, and i enjoyed the fact that they came out with a addition to the family. Yeah it is a bit slow so far, but now that James knows about the 4th kid, thing will pick up from there. I dont think there is a significant change in the cast, only Jonathan. So far, he didnt have any line, except that one scene in epi. 4.

i second the feeling that it is not as nice (yet) as the first one. Maybe the materials grown a bit thin now for me.

Still prefer channel 8 series.

how many episodes are out so far? i'm still on the first series.

I've got upto episode 3. So far still entertaining but as I said not really up one level from the first episode.

The fourth episode didn't move the storyline much....but an interesting episode on how James and Ling are actually "good" parents in a way....though I realise Jonathan (Season 1 - Kyle Chan, Season 2 - Bryan Chung) seems to have very little lines compared to Jocelyn and Jolene as the children....

Great episode on "teaching" though...can't wait for the guest star of Ling's dad and what he'll do to the children + James...looks great from the trailer!

wow... this is series is entertainning and i love the kids especially joleen.. jessica hsuan rocks... recomended to watch this series..

i love this season!! you could soo see james and ling getting closer... and they are having a baby!!! yeah!!!

^^ yea, i love this season too. I like it better than season 1 actually. I think the family has better chemistry and they have better scripts to work with. Can't wait for next tuesday's episode! :)

yes this series is better than the 1st season, btw i want to know what hppen with Ling-ex

Funny drama..silly acting all the way hehe..real funny for the kids..

Like the first series. haven't got the chance to catch this current series. Love to see Jessica again.

I was reading the sneak peaks.....the season finale looks like it's going to be very sweet!

anyone know if a 3rd season will come up?

i can't wait for this to come out or did it come out already

i watched the first one it was really funny =)

Cool series. If only it's just a bit longer.... maybe, at least 20 episodes??

i loved the Parental Guidance 1, i was really happy theres a sequel, but after few episodes are out...i am kinda lost interested watching it....kinda bored with the people and the way they talk. =/

yeah, james seto and ling is back... quite educational drama... love it when the first epi... hopefully this will oso as wat i thought...

After watching all of both series [Parental Guidance and Parental Guidance 2], I find the first series a lot more funny and light hearted comedy, the sequel seems to be a little too serious. Or maybe bcause Parental Guidance was the orginal idea and PG2 was a continuation....

Didn't hear much of Bryan Chung in PG2 - he still seems to have a lot less lines compared to Jessica C and Fang Rong, even Kyle (Jonathan in Parental Guidance) had quite a bit of lines due to his "allergies". There was still that bickering between Adrian and Jessica H, but it seems really serious and "responsible", rather than the light hearted comedy drama. Or maybe because they've "matured" from the original.

Either way, both series were great dramas to watch and laugh along with! =]

i watched 1 episode b4 when i was in singapore, this show quite nice and funny^^

after watching the first season of this drama, i've been waiting the this 2nd season, and love it, it's so funny lol

Omg! this series looks sweet i cant wait for another on to come out.

It was so funny omg i hope the next one would be the same.