Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest SugarDrops

Jimmy Lin & Ruby Lin

101 posts in this topic

Ruby Lin and Jimmy Lin - broke up:

9b93j5.jpg2z8vynd.jpg

30a8c42.jpg

Although Lin has attempted to keep her relationships private, the media has made many speculations about her personal life such as scandals with her co-workers and friends. After the start of her acting career, she went out with Taiwan actor Jimmy Lin when they first filmed School Days movie in 1995 until when she was filming Princess Returning Pearl in 1997.

In 2006, they appear publicly together on a Taiwan show "Kang Yong's family" (Chinese: 康永當家; pinyin: Kang Yong Dang Jia)years after the breakup, expressed that distance was the reason for the breakup. It was the first time appearing on the same stage after the breakup. At this show, they finally openly talked about their former relationship. For the 1st time in public Jimmy Lin said, it was because both were constantly shooting in China, in the end their relationship succumbed to distance for breaking things up. Both of them still remain good friends even after their break up.. Whether there's a possibility of getting back together, both said "impossible.". Ruby Lin said " We didn't have a significant quarrel or dispute, therefore after the breakup we can still be friends"

Since the TV series Romance in the Rain, media made speculations between Lin and her co-star Alec Su, though they insisted they're just close friends. In 2006, when she joined Alec's management team and signed with Alec to HuaYi Media company, their rumored relationship erupted again. Currently, Lin claims to be single and said, "I am presently very satisfied with my life and very satisfied with everything that I have right now the word marriage is still too far away"

According to Lin,

“ "In this business sometimes it's really hard, even for yourself, to determine which kind of relationship is true love. Let's say you are shooting a movie abroad & just so happens there's someone you can talk to, to mutually look after one another. You would feel that you've found a person you can depend upon, couple that w/ the plot of the movie, it's very easy to be confused. It's impossible to clarify what kind of relationship it is. But in the end, it's definitely when the movies disperses, so do the people.(Miss Fashion magazine August 2004) ”

Not only friends from inside the entertainment circle, Lin still keeps in contact with many of her old friends from younger days. According to Lin, "Friends play a very important role in my life. Fate is indeed a very marvelous thing. We had also known each other for 18 years. Transforming from naive little seeding to charming women, going through numerous difficulties/obstacles in the process. So as to have the unshakeable friendship today" (From Ruby Lin's personal blog)

Credits: Wikipedia

that's too bad they make a cute couple , hope for the best for them

I wasn't even aware they were dating, they must have done a really good job keeping it quite. Its a shame that they broke up, it sounded as if they having been together very long.

ruby is so pretty, i wonder who she'll end up with....i don't think jimmy is good enough for her anyway

shes one of tghe prettiest actress i know ! they should of stay together they would of been cute (: but its probably because of their distance. shes in china and he is in taiwan haha

who is ruby dating now? how long they dated? i haven't been keeping up with her news...but i used to love her when she did the princess returning pearl hehe

Geez these two really are the cutest couple ever.. so sad that they broke up.. Ruby lin is still super duper charming and even looks prettier when she first entered the industry...

wow, i never knew they were together... ruby is really pretty tho :)

aww they looked pretty cute together, i never knew they were together though.

Ruby is really pretty, I think Jimmy would suit Ruby. They look pretty compatible

Didn't know they date but they do look great together

Wow, such a gorgeous couple tho! Too bad they broke up, plus they have the same sirname!

I think they were a great couple

They both young and I really like both of them

awwww i really like both of them indivdually as actors and actresses. i have always been a huge fan of jimmy lin since i was a kid (given that he's like 17yrs older than me! lol) they look cute together both beautiful in their own way and togehter too bad they broke up :(

so glad they broke up, ruby definitely deserves someone better. she is still stunning and looks very cute

awwwww too bad they broke up, they actually match a lot

really???? wow i never knew of this! but he looks too young for her hehehe still love them both <3

Wow! What a shock! They are the great couple. Why broke-up?