Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest SugarDrops

Jimmy Lin & Ruby Lin

101 posts in this topic

Ruby Lin and Jimmy Lin - broke up:

9b93j5.jpg2z8vynd.jpg

30a8c42.jpg

Although Lin has attempted to keep her relationships private, the media has made many speculations about her personal life such as scandals with her co-workers and friends. After the start of her acting career, she went out with Taiwan actor Jimmy Lin when they first filmed School Days movie in 1995 until when she was filming Princess Returning Pearl in 1997.

In 2006, they appear publicly together on a Taiwan show "Kang Yong's family" (Chinese: 康永當家; pinyin: Kang Yong Dang Jia)years after the breakup, expressed that distance was the reason for the breakup. It was the first time appearing on the same stage after the breakup. At this show, they finally openly talked about their former relationship. For the 1st time in public Jimmy Lin said, it was because both were constantly shooting in China, in the end their relationship succumbed to distance for breaking things up. Both of them still remain good friends even after their break up.. Whether there's a possibility of getting back together, both said "impossible.". Ruby Lin said " We didn't have a significant quarrel or dispute, therefore after the breakup we can still be friends"

Since the TV series Romance in the Rain, media made speculations between Lin and her co-star Alec Su, though they insisted they're just close friends. In 2006, when she joined Alec's management team and signed with Alec to HuaYi Media company, their rumored relationship erupted again. Currently, Lin claims to be single and said, "I am presently very satisfied with my life and very satisfied with everything that I have right now the word marriage is still too far away"

According to Lin,

“ "In this business sometimes it's really hard, even for yourself, to determine which kind of relationship is true love. Let's say you are shooting a movie abroad & just so happens there's someone you can talk to, to mutually look after one another. You would feel that you've found a person you can depend upon, couple that w/ the plot of the movie, it's very easy to be confused. It's impossible to clarify what kind of relationship it is. But in the end, it's definitely when the movies disperses, so do the people.(Miss Fashion magazine August 2004) ”

Not only friends from inside the entertainment circle, Lin still keeps in contact with many of her old friends from younger days. According to Lin, "Friends play a very important role in my life. Fate is indeed a very marvelous thing. We had also known each other for 18 years. Transforming from naive little seeding to charming women, going through numerous difficulties/obstacles in the process. So as to have the unshakeable friendship today" (From Ruby Lin's personal blog)

Credits: Wikipedia

WOW I NEVER THOUGHT THAT THEY'RE A COUPLES.

I THINK THAT THEY LOOK KINDA CUTE TOGETHER!! =]

Please do not use all caps.

Edited by SerenityHope

Woah! I've always been a big fan of both of them but didn't know that they've been dating each other! Well, they look really good together^^

well , i think there are good match......very ..............

wow wow wow...they were once a couple...

sooooo CUTE....

soo sad they broke up...:[

iheard that jimmy have a girl friend now...and they r going to marry soon.....

If Jimmy and Kelly really had a baby in LA, I dont understand why he wont announce it. I dont think it will effect Jimmy....but it might effect Kelly....I mea,n, Jimmy's 34 already. When do we expect him to have a child?

omg they would have had very pretty big eyed children!!!! but thats too baad they broke up

i didnt know that they dated. used to love jimmy...had all his cd's but wasnt any good after his training...music wasnt very good after that

she looks so pretty and he broke up with her

can't do anything now b/c he is engaged w/ another girl and they have a kid together already

what a good match!!! congrats!! :D i hope they are happy forever together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww thats a shame! I really liked them when they were together.. They make a cute couple IMO.

Rudy lin is mad pretty. Jimmy is a lucky PERSON.............

They were a good couple, both are pretty nice and definitely has the looks.

aww ruby lin, my favorite tawainese / chinese actress!

wow this is long ago, but I guess they couldn't see each other because filming for Ruby was filming princess? if so Ruby didn't gain love but gain career

wow haha, jimmy lin actually looks kinda old in the picture...

they look really good togther.. would have made some super adorable babies.

there such a cute couiple but i dnt think there gonna last very long thought

Wow, they are a good couple, I love ruby and jimmy but too bad they broken up. Suckyyyy

They both have really cute faces, it's too bad they're not together anymore. THey just look so good together

I didn't know they were dating... what sad that they are broken up.

they were quite a good match... two good looking people