Followers 0
Guest oObubblesOo

Ekin with who..Maggie, Gigi, or Yoyo?

Ekin's 3 relationships   382 members have voted

1. 1. which one does he look best with?

• Maggie Siu
    • Gigi Leung
    • Yoyo Mung

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

665 posts in this topic

hey guyz . . . of all the couples in the entertainment industry . . . i hv to say the 3 times ekin was in a relationships . . . the media made a big fuss about each one . . . "the break up with maggie and accusations of gigi as the 3rd person", "the break up with gigi after 6 years of relationship", and "the comparison of the fates of gigi and yoyo after they started going out with ekin" . . . so i wanna ask u guyz . . . which girl do u think ekin lookz best with? which one do u want ekin to be with and why?

here r pics of the couples . . . the media still can't catch a pic of ekin and yoyo together . . . so to make up for it . . . i posted up an extra big and pretty pic of yoyo . . . lol~

Ekin + Maggie

ekin_maggie.jpg

Ekin + Gigi

ekin_gigi.jpg

Ekin + Yoyo

ekin1.jpgYoyoMung.jpg

By K3lli:

I remember a long time ago Ekin was with Siu Mei Kei and her personality doesn't seem like the girly girl type.

And then he went out with Gigi who is very easy to cry and needs a lot of attention.

Lately he had moved onto the stronger, more understanding and easy going personality that Yoyo has which is quite interesting!

Edited by Chloe.C
Similar Topics. Topics Merged.

My vote for GiGi, they have so much in common. They are both movie star, singer, etc.

i think he looks good with yoyo.... and with maggie i just thought iw as a missmatch

Bottom line, they are ALL TOO GOOD FOR HIM. seriously.

wow...wat a lucky guy...but i think he should be with a girl that's tall and skinny...so maybe gigi or yoyo...

Personally, I think Gigi looks better w/ Ekin. Too bad their relationship ended.

umm...i think all three are pretty good yoyo and maggie with the personality and gigi with the talent and sweet girl thing goin on but some how i like maggie more =]

definently gigi....i thought they made a nice couple....i was surprised when they broke up...as for yoyo...i dont know why but i dont really like her

I feel Ekin and Maggie is more compatiable although i dont really have a reason for it...

is just a feel they gave me...

well....its Ekin's choice for this change...

hope it will be good for everyone~

all i can say i really do'nt like him, the way he handle relationship with others. and i don't understand y there still women would willing to date him. sigh

Lol i think ekin wif gigi is better.But dunno why he broke up wif her after 7yrs lol.

yeah... i really think that he is a really so lucky man... but i think that he looks better with Yoyo...?

i dink ekin looks best with yoyo..shes sexier than the other 2

I think ekin and gigi makes a great couple..it's really sad that they break up after being together for so long.

Anyway yoyo is not bad...but i really feel that maggie didn't match him, she looks older than him..

I love Maggie, was gutted when they split up but thought that Maggie was great about the whole situation. I hope she finds real love.

i think yoyo looks great with ekin...maggie looks too old for him, i wonder how old she is? lol but its definitely between yoyo and gigi...however i find gigi to be too slim for ekin

Ekin + Yoyo look best together!! they are sooooooo cute

Edited by oObubblesOo
there's no need to quote topic starter . . .

DEFINITELY NOT MAGGIE...SHE IS TOO MEAN AS SEEN IN THE TV SERIES.

Yoyo for sure. Gigi...they are both playing around for a short time, no real life.

I think Ekin would get along with Yoyo really well and when he was with maggie it seemed like she was older than him... either way as long as he's happy :D

i like gigi the most because she looks the most beatiful out the the 3........................ don't u guys think so

i personally think either Gigi or Yoyo. first maggie is probably too old for ekin also i don't think their persoanlities match either

I think ekin is best with gigi..

maggie was too mature for him...and he was kind of like playing around.

As with gigi, they are both very famous...

as with yoyo, it's just weird...cuz yoyo is just sportive but not 'very beautiful'..