Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
silverbear

SS501 - 더블에스501

67 posts in this topic

758px-SS_501_My_Style_My_MTV.jpg

SS501 is a 5-member group that debuted on 2005 with their song Warning. The members were chosen through auditions or were scouted by scouting agents. The group is currently signed onto DSP Entertainment label.

The first "S", of their group name, stands for "Star" or "Sun". The second "S" stands for "Singer". The numbers 5,0 and 1 means "all 5 members becoming one".

Members

Hyun Joong

Young Saeng

Kyu Jong

Jung Min

Hyung Joon

Discography:

Korean Albums

* [2006.11.14] S.T. 01 NOW

Korean Singles

* [2005.06.25] SS501

* [2005.12.10] Snow Prince

* [2008.03.11] Deja vu

Japanese Albums

* [2007.10.24] SS501 #20

Japanese Singles

* [2007.08.01] Kokoro #10

* [2007.09.19] Distance ~ Kimi to no Kyori (君とのキョリ) #9

* [2008.06.18] Lucky Days

+credits to wiki.theppn+

=( there's no replies.

Anyways I love SS501! They're my favorite Korean group! They are so underrated. =( These boys have great personalities (so sweet to fans) and their music is amazing. I love their 1st korean album, and OMG their newest single Deja Vu is freaking amazing!

hyun joong is so hilarious n cute in we got married...its a must watch!!!

I started noticing this group after watching a show called "We got married" with one of the leading member in it. He is sooo cute and when he sings, he just melts my heart.

ah!!!to bad i know them very late...only after their deja-vu single...herm...they quite good...especially their dance move...but no offense...i think not all of them can really singing live...

I remember seeing these guys' cameo in Nonstop 5... lmfao, how Tablo got the pretty boys to save him. I finally got curious about this group after watching Hyun Joong in WGM. His way of speaking really cracks me up! So blunt~ I don't particularly like their songs; these guys are quite average in the vocal department. "널 부르는 노래" was really catchy and cute, though. I only like Young Saeng's voice... it reminds me a bit of Kang Sung Hun's, and it sounds better when he sings live than in studio. If he ever puts out a solo single, I'd totally give it a try :P

hyun joong and hwangbo is my favorite couple from WGM

True, vocally they aren't amazing but they are improving. Leader and Kyu Jong have gotten so much better. The outstanding vocals in the group to me are YoungSaeng and Baby. Jungmin has a powerful voice but it sounds a bit out of place in some songs.

It's like they don't hand out the parts properly lol.

But still, I really really love these boys. Their personality is so fresh and they're good performers. Not to mention amusing to watch on variety shows. lol

they're new song U R Man is really addicting!

my first SS501 song was deja vu~

THEIR SUB GROUP IS AWESOMEEE

U R Man is so freakin catchy ^__^

i cant wait to see hyunjoong in the

korean version of HYD

kim gyu jong is the best!!! their newest song "you are man" is great, love it!

Hyun Joong is great ...he was amazing in we got married and I can not wait for his drama boys over flowers to be out, I wanna watch it so bad....Hyun Joong Fightin!!!

Their music is very good!

I dont understand wat their saying but the beat and wat not is really nice..

well i came to know of this boyband after watching HYD

i really admire hyun joong alot!! esp after watching his acts in We Got Married, he's so vibrant, thoughtful & hilarious!!

They are really good but abit unrated in kpop! And i love Hyung Joong he is so cute in we got married, everything he said was super funny in the show and in boys over flowers! SS501 is really a pretty talented group and U R MAN was super catchy!

Really? In thir song Destiny the SS stands for superstar. They sang "Guess who's back. SuperStar 501" And doesn't anyone know the song Kim Hyun joong sang on WGM when he and Hwangbo was in the recording studio in Japan???? SS501 is super funny I recommend all SS501 fans to watch "Thanks for waking me up" on YouTube. It's sooooooo funny.

Edited by Jada

Simply love all of them they are so cute handsome and adorable just wanna hug them tightly!!!!!!!!

love them soo much!! especially Hyung Joong in boys before flowers!!

love them soo much!! especially Hyung Joong in boys before flowers!!

I started liking SS501 after watching Boys Over Flowers because of the song that they sang on the first ost, and Hyun Joong is pretty amazing himself. lol :93:

ohhhh my god they such good singers love them lots so cuteee toooooooo............. cant stop listening to their songs

i started to like this band after i became Hyun Joong's fan.. with only one smile of Hyun Joong.. he can make my heart melt and fall in love with him.. and i love the song U R Man.. keep it up Hyun Joong and SS501.. xD