Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
silverbear

BIG BANG - 빅뱅

139 posts in this topic

800px-Big_Bang_In_Thailand.JPG

BIG BANG is an all male R&B and Hip-Hop group under YG Entertainment. The members were first introduced to the public through a 10 episode documentary that ran from July 15 - August 13, 2006. The show documented Yang Hyun Suk's decision to cut what started as 6 members to a 5 member group; though, he originally intended to cut 2 members. The group consists of 3 newcomers T.O.P, Seung Ri, and Dae Sung, and G.Dragon and Tae Yang, both of whom have done several collaborations with other YG Entertainment artists prior to debuting as part of Big Bang.

Members

G-Dragon

Tae Yang

T.O.P

Dae Sung

Seung Ri

Korean Discography

Singles

[2006.08.29] BIG BANG

[2006.09.28] Bigbang is V.I.P

[2006.11.22] B I G B A N G 03

Mini-Albums

[2007.08.16] Always

[2007.11.23] Hot Issue

Albums

[2006.12.22] SINCE 2007

[2007.02.08] Live 1st Concert - The Real

[2008.02.29] Live 2nd Concert - Great

[2008.11.05] Remember

Japanese Discography

Albums

[2008.01.04] For the World

[2008.05.28] With U

+credits to wiki.theppn+

big bang is so talented! they've kept me interested since

"we belong together". (: my faves are g-dragon and top.

XD but i like every single member in there.

big bang<3.

i have almost all their songs ! :D

GD<3.

Big Bang's music style is different from other groups, that's why I love them so much. =) They can all sing so well and all look so hot! =X It is also very hard to choose between which one I like best. Daesung and Taeyang have a great voice. I would like to hear TOP sing, in most of the songs he usually just raps. =\

Recently i heard their new ablum With U

and with U is awesome!!!

good english maybe except for daesung omg wat happen u did so well in Always ><

anyways BIG BANG ROCKS!

I love Big Bang.

They're my favorite Korean band.

Their music is different compared to the typical boybands.

big bangs really good, my favorite guy is youngbae (taeyang) i love his tiny eyes!!! and his buzz cut too, that looks so good...

i actually thought GD would continue as a solo artist for YG...forming a group with YB was no doubt but i never heard of the other 3 members before...were they part of the YG trainees? and who was this supposely 6th member of the group? the one that has stage fright?

i love big bang they are soo hot

i like tae yang the most hes so hot ....in the mv prayer hes like ohhdee i just want him soo badly buh ehhh nuh hes .....um....iuno -hehe-

BigBang......

my fav member in BB is TOP....

but currently i'm enjoy watching TaeYang.....esp in his MV Look At ME....hahaha

can't wait for their 3rd album next week...hope there will be more of them in this coming album...all the best guys!!!.

OMG(= I got their With U album, and it's so good(: Their english improved so good ^_^

My Favorite Big Bang songs are Lies and Last Farewell

Their AweesuM! I Just lovee emm <33

Hottiess x]] Love their sOngs! GO BiG BANG!

big bang is one GREAT band

i really say that people have got to listen to their music

it will be worth it!!!

:D

They are real cute! Love their song Lies!! i have that as my ring tone! i think I've been hearing it too much! I can't get it off my head! Then again, why would i want it out of my head? =D

don't even knwo what to say about them . love every single one of them . so talented, unique and HOT. tae yang with his killer body . top with his oh so cool look. seung ri is too adorable. dae sung is hilarrrrious . g-dragon is such a cutieee ! can't wait for your stand up album!

Omg(: G-Dragon is my favorite, as you can see in my avatar (: Big Bang is like GREAT (: I like how they're not the same as other Korean groups and how they have English songs (: It's cool :D And their new album, Stand Up, and their song Haru Haru is like a really good song :D

wow, their new mini album stand up is amazing...it truly separates them from your average idol group. they have the talent and ability to try out totally diferent genres of music. their new album encompasses rock, house and still carries their hiphop flavour. every member really participates in the producing of good music and performances. g dragon and top both took part in composing, arranging and writing the lyrics. they totally deserve all the popularity they are getting. awesome :)

They're all good dancers and singers especially Tae Yang, he's my favorite member from Big Bang. He dance so well and he has cool hair styles. He also sings well too!

Edited by Aznswords0

Bing Bang is so cool, mmy friend likes them so much. She puts almost everything into Bing Bang pictures.