Birthplace: Taiwan

Birthdate: 20 December 1978

Horoscope: Sagittarius

Height: 165cm

Weight: 45kg

Blood Type: O

Education: University of Southern California (USC), Los Angeles, USA

Trivia:

A former news anchor in Taiwan who is best known for her beauty and her relationship with Taiwanese R&B singer Jay Chou. She subsequently hosted an entertainment program on Azio TV and has just published a book, Patty's About Love. Several months after a Hong Kong magazine revealed her relationship with Jay Chou in February 2005, she resigned from her position in the TV station, saying that being a news anchor was not as liberating as being a host.

In May 2006, news of the couple's break-up circulated. Jay Chou also denied ever dating Hou, and claims that he never admitted dating Hou. However, in June 2006, during the Golden Melody half time show, Patty surprisingly appeared as a special guest in the singing of "We Love Taiwanese girls" featuring MC Hot Dog and Zhang Zhen Yue. She made an ironic twist in the remake of this popular song, along with an intro rap sung and written by Jay Chou. The audience responded Patty's appearance with shock and awe, claiming that she brilliantly upstaged the performance with her glamour image and rapping ability. At one time during the performance, she even took a bikini top out of Zhang's pocket and threw it to the crowd. This caused another stir in the audience. The half-time event indirectly proved that their relationship is still going strong.

In September 2006, Patty confirmed that her relationship with Jay ended.

Works:

2001: Trainee reporter at Taiwan Television

2002: English news anchor at CTiTV

2003: the anchor of ERA News Channel

2004–2005: the anchor of ERA News and ERA Fashion News, AZIO TV's Entertainment-News@Asia anchor, and the Editor of Patty's about magazine book.

2005: Host with Matilda Tao and ChiLing, Lin for the 16th Golden Melody Award at Kaoshiong, Taiwan.

Hou is currently an anchor at Azio TV for Entertainment in Asia (every weekday, 19:00-20:00) and for fashion news at Eranews (Saturdays, 12:00-12:30).

Recently, Hou has turned to acting in a television series in mainland China.

+credits to wikipedia+

Edited by SiLvErBeAr

i wanna see her acting so badly! shes gunna b in the new drama w/ zaizai!! shes sooooo pretty too....wonder if shes still going out w/ jchou. she very cute and not fake like many pretty female stars.

i think shes very classy...she was so cute when she sang wo ai tai mei w. mc hotdog and chang zhen yue last year...this yr i saw her do a similar at but chang zhen yue wasnt there...i'm sorta glad she broke up with jay chou...i dont really think they look good together...

omg she looks so different in the picture! but i think shes pretty in shows where i usually see her. im looking forward to her drama with zaizai! i wonder wut happened with her n jchou too....i think they were together but dunno wut happened after. jchou seems to change quite fast too. i hope shes still happy now

i fantasise her at times...so chio i like her till the sky lol

she's so pretty.

but i don't know about her acting skills...

i didn't watch the show with vic zhou.

ah.. so thats wat she looks like.. LOL only heard news of her dating Jay Chou.. but never came across her photos or anything all i knew was that she was a news reporter or something..

the photo above is quite different to her looks, quite shocking too. I have seen many programs from Azio, and she is quite amazing as a host. In the drama, Sweet Relations with Vic Zhou, she was also a good actress. Hope she will eventually realize a movie and/or album to give her a change. Can't really wait!!!!

Oh so this is patty hou lol, been hearing her name tossed around in several news bits here and there, finally got to know a little bit of her. And oh yes! she is very pretty.

is it a right picture off patty?looks different.mmmm......??

She indeed looks little different at the photo, anyway she is still pretty at her age.