Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
boredazngirl13

What is the Best TVB show you have ever watched?

404 posts in this topic

What's the best TVB Show you ever seen through out your lifetime? I'm starting to run out of good TVB shows to watch... I think from past to now I think all the old tvb show were the best ones. It wasn't that great the ones their creating now a days. The ones I thought were really good was Witness to a Prosecution. 4 Legendary Aces. Eternal Happiness.

Topic Encourage Spamming.

Posts just saying the Best TVB show I have ever watched____ without any elaboration on whether or not they liked it and why will be deleted as spam .

Edited by xx eucerin xx

This is a very hard question, but I would have to go with Journey to the West. I thought all the main characters were great actors and the humour used was really good.

triumph in the skies..i think that is the best tvb drama so far

I like TVB drama a lot... But the most i like is Heart Of Greed (溏心风暴)... OMG Damn nice this drama.... Love it so much... Now waiting for Heart Of Greed 2 (溏心风暴 II 之 家好月圆) that going to be show on July 28...

Topic Merged. Please use search option next time before creating a new topic.

Edited by jeffrey

I like all the drama that I have been watching, at the moment I am watching FH2 and money maker recipe, before that it was JCL and silver chamber of sorrow

Forensic Heroes I & II.. the best of the best.. i like Bobby's shows..

:angelwee:

I've seen so much tVB show and series since i could ever remember, but I really don't have a favouriate show, or series, and I don't think heart of greed was that good. as it? but I will be watching the heart of greed 2 though

heart of greed was the best

very intense at the end

and what a great cast

Without a doubt, my favorite TVB series are the Jin Yong trilogy in the 1980s: Legend of the Condor Heroes, Return of the Condor Heroes, and Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre. Other series that I loved were:

- Looking Back in Anger

- Instinct

- Secret of the Heart

- Dicey Business

- Seventh Day

At the Threshold of an Era is the best one I think.

I love "Heart Of Greed" very much. I just like a drama with a lot of family conflict. But I also like "Catch Me Now" because the storyline is so refreshing compare to other previous drama.

best ever? thats a tough one! the ones i remeber the most are face to fate luved that, a step into the past louis great actor and then detective invesgation files 4! amazing story line

All time favorite is Return of Condor Hero 1996, with luis koo and Carmen. I think they make the best couple for condor hero remakes.

last breakthrough was the best tvb drama i watched. the show was meaningful and the cast had a lot of good actors/actresses

i like heart of greed. that series was excellent, love it.

my favorite one right now is the gem of life but i had a few other favorites depending on the actors i guess

What's the best TVB Show you ever seen through out your lifetime? hmmmmmmmmmm i basically like everything

I love "Legend of the Condor Heroes." from the 80s and "Shanghai Bunds". They are great.

The best TVB show i have ever watched would probably be Moonlight Resonance. It had a great storyline and characters plus i was never bored of it.

Road for Heroes from the early 90s was a really funny TVB series. i think it had roger kwok in it - he's such a good actor. been trying to find this series for years, both in HK and overseas, but no such luck. :64:

Gourmet Secret Agent/Chua's Choice are pretty good.

And I think Moonlight Resonance is quite good too.

I loved Forensic Heroes, but my favorite TVB drama is New Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber (1986), with Tony Leung.