Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
silverbear

Jordan Chan & Cherrie Ying

340 posts in this topic

_15MA021_.jpg

untitled-7.jpg

Jordan Chan & Cherrie Ying had been dating for about 6 months as of February 2008. They are managed by the same company and have a 16 years age gap between them. They acted in Lethal Angels together.

They held their marriage at Little White Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas at 12:30pm on Valentine's Day February 14th 2010.

cant imagine they are dating!i watched super trio supreme only found out this news!

wow, they are dating now. surprised!! hope they will last long forever la!

Thanks for the info...but personally i think this is only a fling between them....hehe... wun last long for a 16 years of gap...

16 years is a long gap. Hope they are happy together, age difference is not important if you stay together for a long long time.

jordan finally got a gf.. they seem to be a cute couple despite of the age gap

they loook like a realli nice couple together..wouldnt be able to tell from the photos that they have 16 years diff between them..but then age difference doesnt realli that much when it comes to love..

and i love jordan chan..wish he would do more tv

omg! i think they match a lot! i love cherrie and i love jordans funniness

i think they are very cute together!, but then i didnt know that they have such a big age gap between ! he is toooooo old for her

i know they date when i watch the super game show , they're so funny and cute , i like cherrie hair . hope they're happy

i feel that, this is a great pair... and they're cute, they admit they're couple in Super Trio games.. so sweet.. haha..

i never new they have such age gap between them.. thought they are about the same age.. i was so surprised when i heard that they are together on the radio.. cherrie ying is pretty cute .. like her so much.. don't really likke jordan before, but it's pretty sweet seeing them together lol,, guess i am ok with jordan now =)

the radio actually said that jordan talked about cherrie, and that he wants to marry her or something

HE IS A RELATIONSHIP! I NEVER KNEW HE CAN COMMIT TO A RELATIONSHIP. I WISH THEM LUCK.

i didn't know jordan older than her that much....16 years

wow 16 is a huge age gap, but whatever. so funny when he was like "my girlfriend" in a game in Super Trio this season, haha.

I personally dont like jordan's personality.. I dunno how cherrie can stand his arrogance! but whatever! Jordan is talented.. 16 years!! OMG... he can be her dad

I actually just realized they wre dating when he used his girlfriend as a hint in the word game in Super Trio Supreme lmao.

i also just realized they were going out during super trio when they were both saying stuff in the shows. i am pretty surprised i think she looks cute but he i dunno.

i think they're cute together, esp after what i saw in the super trio show :D

wahh omg awwww... she soo lucky ahhaa

they look good together

hahaha....they are one of my favourite couples...both of them are so funny and cute...

i feel bad for them because these photos are obviously taken by paparazzis. They dont even have spare time to go on a date for two only.