Followers 0
xx eucerin xx

Aimee Chan - 陳茵媺

740 posts in this topic

mhk06_support.jpg

Aimee Chan Yan Mei

Birthday:April 1, 1981

Place Of Birth:Toronto, Canada

Education:Ontario College of Art and Design.

Height: 5' 6"

Weight: 106 lb.

33½" – 23½" – 34"

ACHIEVEMENTS, AWARDS AND NOMINATIONS

Miss Chinese Toronto (2004)

Miss HK Winner (2006)

Miss Chinese International (2005)(2007) - Represented Toronto in 2005 but was not put as top 5. In 2007 This time around she represented Hong Kong. She was a favorite to win the title and was excepted to at least make the top 5. However due to an average performance in the finals, she placed in the top 10 only. Aimee became the fourth Miss Hong Kong to not place in the top 5, after Winnie Yeung in 1996 and her predecessor,(Hoyan Mok)1994 Tracy Ip in 2006.

Series

Best Selling Secrets (TVB 2007-2008)

Catch Me Now as Nana (TVB 2008)

Burning Flame III as Easy (TVB 2009)

Credit:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aimee_Chan

Edited by GTR

She is so beautiful. thanks for sharing. Now I know who she is when I watch catch me now

She looks pretty in Catch Me Now but her acting wasn't that good. I do hope she will be in more dramas in the future. ^^

Edited by Cuti3Princ3ss

She looks ok and her acting is not bad. I like her in Catch Me Now. :75:

altho catch me now is aimees first series... she didnt do that bad

in fact, her character quite suits her... the english accent when speaking cantoXD kinda reminds of bernice as wel as the hyper and cheerful personality

hope to see her in more series!

Her character is quite good in catch me now, i was wondering who she is.

Hope to see more of her in future series.

:)

from watching watch me now ... i fink she not bad at acting ... n shes quite pretti too ... cant wait 2 c more of her in de future

I think she did quite well in Best selling secrets, quite natural and really cute. ^^

Her acting in Catch Me Now is not bad at all, not overacting like other newcomers. Hope to see her in more series ^^

mm just starting to watch her in catch me now, and i don't think she's bad but not good either. yet, anyway. though i don't know about her being paired up with bosco in burning flames 3.. i'm not really liking that pairing yet

Oh, she is the 1 wil paired wif Bosco in Burning Flame III, sound like not a perfect pair leh.. now watching she in Catch Me Now, is not tat good lo.. her shotting.. so so only.. hopefully, in Burning Flame III will be better la..

I dont't remember her from winning miss hk, saw her on tv recently + she looks really nice with her new short hairstyle. she looks really pretty

hmm....i dont really see her in any series up til now, Catch me Now, i am not so sure abotu her acting...but in general, i think she is okay...

I don't really like her.

She is ok la in Catch Me Now. Koni Lui is way better. :)

Totally not looking forward to see her and Bosco as a couple.

I think she rises too quickly to be 2nd or 3rd female lead in burning flames 3 after Myolie.

i think she look a little old for Ms hong kong. i dont like her acting either

she lost bad at miss chinese toronto..... reallly bad .... she wasn't that goood looking back then,.....

I actually really don't like her. I've seen her in both Catch Me Now and Best Selling Secrets. =/ I think she exaggerates too much with her acting.

shes cute but she need to improve her acting skills

i don;t really think she is pretty at all...don't know why she can win miss hong kong

she looks really the same as Janice.....wonder if they are related

I actually really don't like her. I've seen her in both Catch Me Now and Best Selling Secrets. =/ I think she exaggerates too much with her acting.

Me neither. I also CMN and i felt she needs to put a looooooot of effort into her acting skills. (Im not saying i am very good at acting) but yea im sure she ll improve :wink:

She is very pretty with long hair, but her short hair doesn't suit her face. I think she is being promoted to fast, she need's to improve her Cantonese first, maybe play a few more supporting roles to touch it up. I'm not sure if she can pull it off in Burning Flame III.

Her acting in Catch Me Now was not good, but it's okay, she's new needs time to improve.