Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
golfantastic

[ATV/CN-M] Healing Souls - 生命有明天 [2008]

78 posts in this topic

Healing Souls - 生命有明天

Jessica Hsuan (宣萱) , Francis Ng (吳鎮宇) , Jackie Lui (呂頌賢), Huo Si Yan (霍思燕) , Lau Siu Ming (劉兆銘) , Wang Ya Nan (王亞楠) , Lu Jing Jing (吕晶晶)

2iv1jtl.jpg

Following the popular precedent of TVB's Healing Hands and ATV's Healing Hearts, the latest star-studded medical drama to grace Chinese televisions is the China-Hong Kong co-production Healing Souls.

Set in a hospital, the storylines of this medical drama revolve around the lives of its medical staff. Both Chin and Hung are famous surgeons, but their personality differences turn them into rivals. Complex dramatic elements develop when the hospital chief has died of a terminal illness, and there is an outbreak of an epidemic disease in the hospital. Meanwhile, Chin has become a victim of the plague. In the course of treatment, love is proved the best cure on earth. Where there is love, there is life and hope.

Episodes: 36

Preview:

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Theme Video:

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Doctors O_o Cool but i don't really like the characters but i hope it would be a good drama xP

This serie is OK. Serie about hospital story's are good. Like the actors.

yeah, this series look interesting, especially with Jessica & Francis. I will check it out soon.

omg, they dubbed jessica voice? why would they want to do that?

oh another doctor doctor series...nice! didn't know about this series, will wanna watch it...hope its good!

The beginning of the story is really interestingly good, but it drags for me once Jessica and her mom problems come in. I hope it'll get better though.

This is somewhat like the Healing hands.... guess will be nice... it been a long time didnt see Francis in TVB series since he has left for big screen....

Ah! No! Has Jessica deflected to ATV?

Anyway, it sort of looks vey similar to the previous doctor serie sliek Healing Hands, and Healing hearts. But I hope there will be some twists in there somewhere to make it stand out from the rest. I haven't seen Jackie Lui for a long time. Wonder wher he has been in all this time? I love his villian roles and he is cool.

Maybe I would givee the first few eps a try.

This serie is far from catching up Healing Hands. It's just an ok serie

What's going in HK that all the big name stars are working in China series! I don't like how some series these days are a combination of both mandarin and cantonese. So they end up dubbing the parts that are either in Mandarin or Cantonese.

I might give this one a try; however, I'm not really a big fan of either Jessica or Francis. But I do like medical dramas.

yeah like many others, I like Jessica and Francis. I didnt know about this until today. Never fond of ATV series and didn't pay attention. I was excited when I saw these 2 names and watched epi one online streaming. Kinda disappointed, didn't know its a china series and the dubbing is really a put off. Killed all the joy and really disappointed. Think all of us are used to the originality of TVB - although the story line is good (not sure though), but the props,set and supporting actors/actresses does not seem to as nice as TVB.

I saw this series and I have to say I really didn't like it. Most the medical cases in the series didn't even tie into the plot. For example during one part an elderly couple died but their deaths didn't do anything to further the plot at all, they just died for no reason. If there weren't some familiar faces like Jessica, Francis, and Lau Siu Ming I would never have watched it.

I love Jessica, so pretty much any series with her in it, I find enjoyable :) But I wish we could have her speaking Cantonese originally rather than have her voice dubbed...anyway, my mom found it slow, but I thought its been okay...

it looks like an interesting series, i love dramas with jessica =]

I hope its good

Edited by miki_kayla

such an amazing series. hoping for part 2 in near future. some of the actress cute & pretty in this series i never seen