Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
golfantastic

[ATV/CN-M] Healing Souls - 生命有明天 [2008]

78 posts in this topic

Healing Souls - 生命有明天

Jessica Hsuan (宣萱) , Francis Ng (吳鎮宇) , Jackie Lui (呂頌賢), Huo Si Yan (霍思燕) , Lau Siu Ming (劉兆銘) , Wang Ya Nan (王亞楠) , Lu Jing Jing (吕晶晶)

2iv1jtl.jpg

Following the popular precedent of TVB's Healing Hands and ATV's Healing Hearts, the latest star-studded medical drama to grace Chinese televisions is the China-Hong Kong co-production Healing Souls.

Set in a hospital, the storylines of this medical drama revolve around the lives of its medical staff. Both Chin and Hung are famous surgeons, but their personality differences turn them into rivals. Complex dramatic elements develop when the hospital chief has died of a terminal illness, and there is an outbreak of an epidemic disease in the hospital. Meanwhile, Chin has become a victim of the plague. In the course of treatment, love is proved the best cure on earth. Where there is love, there is life and hope.

Episodes: 36

Preview:

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Theme Video:

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

I like to watch Jessica film but I am really like this series because it is copying healing hands.

man i love francis & jessica.. however i watched 1/2 of the first series and gave up.. seems very silly.. and overacting.. and i didn't know jessica left TVB.. very sad.. + i miss francis in TVB's series.. like the one he's a pilot.. :(

why is jessica acting for atv i thougth she was always a tvb actress is this serires even good? what's it about/

can't wait too see this series, have not seen her in awhile. She was great in simple life series..

I heard its interested.. ill try it out later :P thanks for sharing and cmmting

Wow, have not seen Jessica in a while. She is such a great actress...

Edited by fxbomb

have anyone watch this drama?? i dun think this series is at all nice.... i watched the first few episodes... jessica and francis acting are perfect in there... but really comparing to healing hands... this healing souls has a lot to learn... they need to improve on the quality of the story real hard....

This looks like a good series. My friend watch couple series and he like the movie.

WOW! I am in LOVE with this series. I NEVER.. and when i mean NEVERR. i mean NEVER liked ATV series or really been addicted.. usually i quit cause the quality is too bad(i often compare it to tvb) haha but wow the themevideo is GORGEOUS... i love the effects and the quality isn't that bad !!!!!! and the song is flipping SADD AND BEAUTIFUll and OMG i LOVEE francis and jessica. o god im crayz

i dont have any access to this drama yet. so sad! But I would really like to watch it. Anyone know weather this drama is in canto or mandarin?

Hsuan is series is the one who call must see for every time

i dont have any access to this drama yet. so sad! But I would really like to watch it. Anyone know weather this drama is in canto or mandarin?

it's dubbed in cantonese. if you go to DDL page it's in canto (: but the main series is in mando.

wow these two main leads havent been on-screeen for quite awhile now! glad to see there back esp. jessica =))

tvb is full bringing back all the old & good actorsss lols XP

i watched it i think the series should be quite good but it gets on my nerve because of the dubbing voices makes me doesn't wanna watch it anymore....coz doesn't sounds original anymore.....so sorry for that....

hmm interestin..never heard of this series before..i wonder if its good...i like jessica...

I've watched only the first episode.

It looks promising. Especially with Jessica and Francis.

China series to me is kind of slow.

But I like medical topic.

oMG.. the old guy died.. its sooooooooooo sad omg this series is soo memorable and touching.

o hey it never told us what happened to franciss after they didnt c him come out..

aw the ending was soo.. i dun even know.. *unfinished*

but it was like a lifetime journey. ahh im going to miss it this is going on my fav series list

Edited by misslily

Good show so far, Jessica is a very good actor, but i don't know why she went to atv. I liked her better at tvb, actors and just the whole shows are much better overall

yeah.. i can't stand jessica's voice in the series because i know how she sounds like and thats not her!!

This series is ok I guess I think I can finish the whole series but it's kind of long but hope it stay good til the end