Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
golfantastic

[ATV/CN-M] Healing Souls - 生命有明天 [2008]

78 posts in this topic

Healing Souls - 生命有明天

Jessica Hsuan (宣萱) , Francis Ng (吳鎮宇) , Jackie Lui (呂頌賢), Huo Si Yan (霍思燕) , Lau Siu Ming (劉兆銘) , Wang Ya Nan (王亞楠) , Lu Jing Jing (吕晶晶)

2iv1jtl.jpg

Following the popular precedent of TVB's Healing Hands and ATV's Healing Hearts, the latest star-studded medical drama to grace Chinese televisions is the China-Hong Kong co-production Healing Souls.

Set in a hospital, the storylines of this medical drama revolve around the lives of its medical staff. Both Chin and Hung are famous surgeons, but their personality differences turn them into rivals. Complex dramatic elements develop when the hospital chief has died of a terminal illness, and there is an outbreak of an epidemic disease in the hospital. Meanwhile, Chin has become a victim of the plague. In the course of treatment, love is proved the best cure on earth. Where there is love, there is life and hope.

Episodes: 36

Preview:

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Theme Video:

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

I agree.. too bad tvb didnt buy the rights :D

Its a shame the hk actors voices are dubbed with some1 else due to contracts with rival stations.. but thats the way things are.

i think i will only continue to watch this if i get bored. personally think there is enough stuff to watch to not need to download ep 2 and on.

I did not watch episode 1 yet worrying that the voices will be dubbed. Depending on the series and the company which the TV station of China. Some are dubbed, some are not dubbed. Like Wing Chun aired on ATV, Nicholas Tse and Yuen Biao voice wasn't dubbed when they are both under TVB. Even some actors without ATV or TVB contact is still dub.

How come TVB can air a ATV contract actor/actress voice not dubbed and ATV cannot???

I watch Cest Le Vie.... and ATV actress Kong Mei Yee voice wasn't a dubbed over. It was her originally voice.

just saw the first ep, it was better than expected

jessica and francis voices, i don't think they are dubbed by other actors

it's their voice not but it sounds a little bit different coz its obviously the serie was entirely shot in mandarin and jessica and francis just recorded their dialogues in cantonese later in the studio so it doesn't sound natural.

like Jessica very much. i think she made a very bad move to ATV. i watched one episode and i don't like it.

yea, this series is quite good but i hate Liu Jia in this series.

at first thought was the another doctor show.. healing hands.. haha.. so its healing souls.. looks like got 1 or 2 old time actor.. not bad.. quite a long time never see them acting already.. and there's xuan xuan!!!!!!!! yay!!

Healing Souls this new series download the first episode and the drama is a bit slow compared to Healing from TVB this far.

omg, jessica is in it, which makes me want to watch it. Francis is a good actor too.

wow this is A REALLY GOD SERIES but y is jessica on atv now?? but it looks good especially with francis n hes my favoruite actor

I love watching medical drama series and I will probably enjoy watching Healing Souls.

i downloaded and watch an episode of this series, don't quite like it. not the storyline that i dislike but the quality. i notice that it is not jessica hsuen's voice when she talks. but francis ng's yes. because of this, i didn't continue watching this series anymore, but otherwise, i would love to watch since it's on medical.

So they manage to get a good cast for this, but would it be as good as healing hands, would have to wait and see

i watched the first ep and i thought it was boring even though i love francis ng and jessica hsuan. i would only continue to watch it for both of them, but it looks so slow, and the young chinese actors are annoying.

dubbing is very annoying... but haven't seen Francis Ng in ANYTHING lately so can't pass this up!

i'd recommend this series

I agree... the dubbed voices are indeed very weird =/ (especially when i'm used to listening to Jessica's own voice)

but yeah, I like this series! love to watch francis and jessica!

:D

wow...when was this released? Looks good! haven't seen francis in awhile

People are always comparing how TVB is better than ATV. I dont htink thats true ATV has some really good series that are better than TVB in my opinion. I think for those of you that have that bias though should try ATV series because they aren't bad. Now about the series, i heard that in canto version Jessica's voice is dubbed :( that I was a bit disappointed. But good thing Francis's voice is still the same, I'm downloading this series right now but its taking too long for me to wait! plus i like the pairing between francis and jessica.

yeah i don't like watching things that are dubbed, it really bothers me. though the francis/jessica pairing would be interesting.

I am quite excited about this series. Not all ATV series are bad, for example Date with a Vampire series is better than quite a lot of TVb series.

after watching the first episode of this series i didn't like it even though jessica and francisc was in it. I think i didn't like it was because the voices were dubbed.

People are always comparing how TVB is better than ATV. I dont htink thats true ATV has some really good series that are better than TVB in my opinion. I think for those of you that have that bias though should try ATV series because they aren't bad. Now about the series, i heard that in canto version Jessica's voice is dubbed :( that I was a bit disappointed. But good thing Francis's voice is still the same, I'm downloading this series right now but its taking too long for me to wait! plus i like the pairing between francis and jessica.

You should watch Flaming Buttefly. I really enjoy that series. There is no battle series until the upcoming 80eps from TVB and no ones know when that is out heading to Anniversary Series, maybe.

OMG i havnt seen jessica act in such a long time... and francis( i think that you spell it) too

blahs, i don't really want to see this, it's like healing hands, and healing hands is way better