07 - Can You Feel Me

08 - Similar Love

09 - Im Sorry [interlude]

10 - Oh~ Ma Girl

11 - Get Up and Dance

12 - Give Me Permission

13 - Monologue

14 - Promise

Se7en, the K-pop wonder who enjoys superstar status throughout Asia, is back to introduce his Se7olution!

2006 has brought the all-round musician even more fame. Se7en participated in the YG Family 10th Anniversary world tour which made stops in Japan and the U.S. He signed with an American producer to prepare to storm the U.S. music scene in 2007. And he was recently cast as the lead in the sequel to the hugely popular Korean drama Princess Hours a.k.a. Palace. However, what most of his fans are interested in right now are his new beats on Se7olution.

The follow-up to 24/7, which hit the record shelves in March, Se7olution is packed full of hits. The principal track on his new album is the mid-tempo pop ballad "La, La, La" (Track 3) for which Se7en collaborated with 1TYM's Teddy. Other highlights include Girl Friend and Promise which Se7en co-composed.

YesAsia

lalala...thats one of the most catchiest songs ever xD

okay i commented on rain's thread saying hes album is more se7en styled..now im gonna say se7en's album is more like rain's style...he slowed it down to some catchy do you call it 3 beat rhythm?..still quick enough to sway to but not fast enough to breakdance to...i love it cuz i remember listening to se7en's first few albums and hating the obvious loud music beats attempting to hide his lack of singing ability...finally se7en has enough skill to sing w/o crazy loud music...shows his talent through this album xD and ooo he has the most gorgeous lips ahahah

This album turned out better than I expected. I'm not crazy about se7en but I always liked his songs. His songs on this album did slow down a little but none the less very good.

Yes, the album turned out better than I expected too.

I think his title song Lalala is really good.

A really worth listening to album.

Personally, the only song I liked from this album was "La la la." Track 10, Oh~ Ma Girl, is something that I would have heard from a Justin Timberlake CD. I felt that this album was very westernized and to me, it lost a bit of the flavor that I found in K-pop.

Nevertheless, it was a decent listen.

Out of the 4 albums i really liked this 1, its because its a really different korean album i have heard, it doesn't have those typical korean tunes, its very fresh. Lalala is the best song in the album folowing I will do well, Se7en is really talented he wrote quite alot of songs in this album and i reckon he will do okay in the US debut..

Edited by Sammi_2nite

i always loved se7en before this vol.04, especially for his dancing and his amazing singing (especially the songs with perry and teddy and taebin!! those are the best!). and even though i expected more slow songs in this album, i guess i was a little disappointed cause there were just so many.... but i still listened to the album about 100 times. but considering i probably listened to 24/7 about 1804936810365 times...... i guess i just like his albums better when there is more of a mix of mood, lyrics, and melody.

don't get me wrong...i'm forever a fan of se7en.

songs i recommend:

get up and dance

I wanna

passion

crazy

This is my favourite album so far and my fav tracks are 4 (doing good) and 11 (get up and dance). I think SE7EN is a very good dancer besides Rain and he's cute too!

Highly recommended!

yep. an excellent album! im not much of a fan of se7en or his korean songs (1st -3rd album) but this one is really energetic and sounds really wonderful.

another great se7en production...i like all the songs, especially la la la...after i saw the MV, it got me hooked to the song. i also like girlfriend and i'll do good and similar love and last of diary. these songs, u might think u don't like it, but the more u listen to it, the more u begin to like it. ^_^

ok i have to say he has a good voice.. i didnt fall inlove with music after i watch this --->

Some of seven's songs I really like. I recently got the songs from my Korean friend which is also a fan of Seven, but I have to say, I dunt really like his songs in this CD.... But I have to say that he has a very gentle and nice voice!!

i'm not a fan of se7en's or a korean fan

but omg...

LA LA LA has got to be one of the best songs i've ever heard

it's stuck in my head right now x]

OH! Se7en my favorite, i love is LALALA and Passion, so hot!

his album was just alright. i expected more from him though

This album is good. I like the beats on this. Se7en did slow it down though which is a little different. love the song promise and lalala, very catchy.

se7en is sooooo hot! i especially love the song LaLaLa...it gets me so into it!

great album.. not his best but decent --

i think his first two albums were so much better than his last 2 =)

but still good --

GrEAT Album.. love the beat and everything. and i have to say se7en sings better than Rain.. but Rain dances better than se7en... lol...

I officially fell in love with Se7en's singing after listening to this album.

My fav. is Promise.

I personally think he is better as a singer than a actor. For anyone who has seen Goong S, you probably understand what I mean.