Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vance

Linda Chung new image

211 posts in this topic

In A Journey Called Life, Linda act as a gangster. I really like her acting more and more. She is so cute and the way she act also improve totally different with the first drama The Bitter Bitten where she act with Benny Chan. :drinksss:

i think her acting has improved lots, she suits being a bad kind of person...lol

she really have a great breakthrough in this series and is very good...altho is not a grand production but it has the msg behind the story line

her acting imrpoved by leaps plus she's so cute.. haa

linda's acting skill improved alot, but imo, i like she acts as a good girl better, cus her look fits more into like an innocent young girl, instead of being gangster

Linda improved on her acting. and she is in a lot of series this year.

I don't like Linda that much, but her acting has improved specially in jcl. She became a good girl too. I am sure she would make a very good mom if there is a sequel to jcl

Linda is a good actress. She did a good job in A Journey Called Life. Bad girl? It worked in this series but I don't think she can pull it off if she does it again. She seems more like a good person than a bad person.

She is a promising actress but I think she is still very green. To carry a role such as in Journey of Life, she has to be more experienced. Too bad!

her acting really improved. she is taking more important roles lately...

i'm really interested to see her act in the future

I don't think she was natural enough in this series plus her character kind of changes back to the one in Heart of Greed. I only like her in Virtue of Harmony 2. I'm not a huge fan of her.

I still prefer her acting as decent girl. Bad girl not suitable for her. Kind of over-acting.

I wouldn't exactly call that look "gangster" by any means "rebel" is a lot more like it. I thought it was ok she didn't look to comfortable in that type of role until good girl version came out but I think it just another great learning experience for her. =)

she has improve her acting skill, but she still look busted...... she did not make it on her look.

yeah that is so true...she's usually a crier in all her dramas!

i don't really like her acting or her singing.

i don't like her voice it's so low... and when she crys in HOG2 it's so bad..

linda chung improved when filming a journey called life, it made me like her more

yeah, her acting is getting a lot better =] i remember that when she first came out, she can't act. but now she's getting a lot better.

shes great. Loved her especially on Moonlight Resonance. hope she continues with the good work

she is pretty, but I don't really like her voice. Too squeaky... but looking forward to see how she acts in this new series

linda looks amazing. looking forward to see her in future series