Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest kingkongit27

What do you think of Linda Chung playing a Bad Girl?

133 posts in this topic

It's the first time Linda Chung play's a bad girl role in A Journey Called Life.

What do you think of her acting as a bad girl as usually she plays the victim or innocent characters?

I think its quite good, the way she is so blunt and abrupt. I like her playing this role better than Heart of Greed. :)

linda chun play bad girl, i lthing she is ok shes better at the innocent nice girl roles

i dont really like her as bad girl, doesn't really suit her yet and she isnt as good an actress to play different roles yet...

Actually not bad, but still prefer her goodie girl image lar.....

i love linda! i thought she played the character well in journey called life. she made a good progression from bad to good and it was quite believable =)

Yeah, Linda being bad is just too weird considering her good roles in all of her other series but she does a decent job.

Yes, I agree. Linda playing a bad role is very weird. She just seems more like a good girl type.

I only time I saw Linda playing the role of a bad girl was A Journey called Life. She was OK for the role, but at the end she turned to be a good person. I'd like her to try to play different roles, rather than the innocent daughter and bullied by people.

i don't think it fit her personalty. when she do that, she will be over act, it will become too fake, but if one day she can successfully done it, than she will move into another level.

i think that would be awesome..something different is always nice

Frankly, whichever series she's in, she kinda ruins it for me.

For me , I watched too many series of TVB (in those ,LINDA CHUNG was acted like a nice or bad girl ) I think she got improving her skill and now she do a good job.Congratulation to LINDA .I love you and want to see you more in TVB series.

Yes, i agree sometimes you have to change the image of goodie to bad is the challenging task and give audience the new look .

i think she doesnt have the voice and look for a bad girl or villian

she looks too innocent to play a bad girl role, but it could be nice, who knows

she has the same facial expression so i dont know what are doing, she has the same small mouth like everyone else.

i think linda chung is better off playing as a good girl vs a bad girl. the bad girls is a new take but i dont think its a good look for her

she should be good is playing in the role... her acting skills improve a lot..

I would really like to see her play a bad girl roole. Her image now is too clean, sometimes pretty annoying. She cries too much in every movie.

i think that would just be very eired..i am used to her being the innocent and cry type =) like yes sir sorry sir..she's gd at these characters xD it would be gd to see her as a bad person though

i can see she can be a bad girl in a movie because of how she was acting at witness insecurity.

Here acting has improve a lot, i can imagine her playing a dark character that looks innocent.