Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest kingkongit27

What do you think of Linda Chung playing a Bad Girl?

133 posts in this topic

It's the first time Linda Chung play's a bad girl role in A Journey Called Life.

What do you think of her acting as a bad girl as usually she plays the victim or innocent characters?

I think its quite good, the way she is so blunt and abrupt. I like her playing this role better than Heart of Greed. :)

SHe can play that role quite well but not as convincing as being a naive sweet young girl. But do look at her role in The Gem of Life.

i think it her acting as a bad girl was better than i thought she would be.. so thumbs up!

I think that Linda did a great job playing as a bad girl.

though i prefer her character in HOG...innocent and nice.

haven't seen the series that you mentioned, but i think anything is better than the innocent girl in heart of greed

i think she plays a bad girl really well, and its more interesting to watch, loved her in a journey called life.. adn she was good in the gem of life too, tho that series was just.... boring..

i like her better as a good girl, matches her image more i think...

she's too good to be a bad girl, her looks doesn't look that mean to be baddd.... i kinda like her acting in this series anyhow :rolleyes:

i think she's okay, though she have the inoocent and sweet look ;D

she can play bad girl role, such like in the gem of life.. I don't like her anyway.

Linda has improved a lot, her acting as a bad girl is actually pretty good. It is pretty amazing she could act as a good and bad character

she did well in bad roles and i like the way whereby she always turn into a good girl at the end of the series. a really lovable artist i would say

she is ok playing the role of a bad girl but it dosent really suit her

Yes, I agree with the author of this post, Linda acted very well in her character in A Journey Called Life as

a very impulsive, hot temper but strait forward girl without family care and love.

pretty big step for her since she's always been portrayed as the innocent one. i think she has been doing a great job.

i think the part where she turned back to a good girl was better in terms of acting

i think too goody two shoes to play bad guy ,,,she suits really nice sweet characters,

absolutely fantastic and I really like whatever she's acting, by the way I still expecting her improving in the near future. I hope that she can do it.

i agree. I like her better as the innocent girl, but she was okay as the bad girl.

i agree! i like her as the innocent girl better then evil girl!

the first time i'm see linda Chung play bad girl , she acting not too bad but i thinks she can do better than that