Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest kingkongit27

What do you think of Linda Chung playing a Bad Girl?

133 posts in this topic

It's the first time Linda Chung play's a bad girl role in A Journey Called Life.

What do you think of her acting as a bad girl as usually she plays the victim or innocent characters?

I think its quite good, the way she is so blunt and abrupt. I like her playing this role better than Heart of Greed. :)

I can't picture Linda as being a bad girl, I think that she already created a "good girl" image from TVB and from her movies.

i dunno if she can be a good bad character o.o her voice is to scawny XD she wouldnt have that badness in her voice wont be as convincing

she is good in anything lah but prefer she's playing a good girl ;p)

Linda=good girl image, her play in a bad imgae is bad bad bad. I seen the series but i prefer her in hog or mr.

i agree, i prefer linda's role in journey of life than in heart of greed... its good to see something fresh rather than always the goody goody innocent characters, also i reckon her character is pretty funny and enjoyable to watch

Linda cannot act... so it doesnt really matter

what role or part she plays Having said that

she is very good at crying so why not give her

a role/part as a "Cry Baby"...

Hm, she actually plays and portrays the "Bad girl" role pretty good. She finally appeared in GOL and as a bad girl. Rofl.

I don't like her playing a bad girl, she's better when she plays a good, poor girl.

i think she is quite a talented actress...most of the shows i've watched of her, she's been on good role...but now in TGOL, i feel she is good...almost quite real as a really bad person!

i think she's perfect for me! pretty, talented, can sing, can dance, can speak, can play. i just love her!

I don't like her act a bad girl in Gem of life, is kinda annoying and the character doesnt fit her.

i find that she still kinda not natural in acting ... be it crying or bad girl... cant imagine how she'll look like being villian... im bored seeing her everywhere with the same kind of acting and character ... she seems good at the begining but maybe TVB put too much work for the, i just don see any improvement since HOG .... she is kinda the same in HOG & MR ... also the same in JCL and GOL

i think she is a great actor.

she can really pull of being a good girl and a bad girl!

Her acting as a bad girl in AJCL was ok. Playing a good girl suits her more. It's good that she gets to play different kinds of characters so that she can get more experience though. It would be fun to see her portray an evil character someday.

It took some time to adjust my mindset. I was so used to her playing a good girl

i liked her as a bad girl in gem of life, i thought it was quite entertaining and looked like a real bad girl when she went all crazy and partyed all day long and using drugs

I think that Linda has improved as an actress. I remember first seeing in her in Virtues of Harmony II, she just couldn't act. But she was so beautiful, though. :)

Anyway, since then, she's improved quite a bit. However, I don't think she did a good job playing a bad girl in A Journey Called Life. Perhaps it's her image, or perhaps she's just not quite that good an actress yet.

Still, I love Linda and will watch every series that she's in. Same with Shirley Yeung. :)

im really sick of her always acting as miss goody two shoes. its a good thing if she act as a villain for a change. like in gem of life.

na, I prefer her style in hear of Greed I & II .... when she acts bad, doesn't look real

I liked Linda in A Journey Called Life. Acting has improved but still prefer her as a good girl rather than the opposite.