Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest kingkongit27

What do you think of Linda Chung playing a Bad Girl?

133 posts in this topic

It's the first time Linda Chung play's a bad girl role in A Journey Called Life.

What do you think of her acting as a bad girl as usually she plays the victim or innocent characters?

I think its quite good, the way she is so blunt and abrupt. I like her playing this role better than Heart of Greed. :)

really? I find it kinda...bad.... It's just the "language" she uses that makes her a "bad girl" but the way she talks is seriously not that suitable for a bad girl. It's okay though i guess.

She is alright at it. She doesn't have much harsh lines, but that's the writers and directors part.

it would be nice to see Linda playing a bad girl as a change of style of her acting and for her to gain more expericene

This is the first time I saw Linda Chung playing a role as "bad girls". I feel that she is much better playing a role as innocent because she look like a cute and nice girls. But she done well playing a role as "bad girls" in JCL and when she become good girls as last. I hope will be a happy ending in JCL tvb drama.

A great support from me to Linda Chung and can see her in much of the TVB drama. :D

i like her playin a innocent girl better because her crying and conrupted attiude as a bad girl totally just sucked. It looks so Fake and Annoying!

Edited by xx eucerin xx

Is pretty good..she carried the character quite well... is a good try and no matter as a sweet sweet crying Siong Joy Sum or a playgirl as GaGa, i oso felt that, she is quite good in her shotting..she really improve alot.. look forward to her shotting in Gem of Life, sound like wil act as a materialistic girl tat love jewellery and wil paired wif Bosco ...

It sounds interesting since she is improving?? But I didn't get to watch it yet so can't comment yet;

i think she is very good, but the role she is given seems a bit exaggerated...i hope this is not her fault , and it's just the script that is written like that =] i think that linda playing a bad girl is different to all those sweet roles she gets to play...but if the script was written good, she can manage it =]] *

i think she did a pretty good job...she has great potential

She was acting good in that role, and she became good in the end, but I still don't like her.

I think she plays a good girl better. She still needs more experience though.

I don't like the angry linda. i prefer the cute n nice girl linda.

But i must say she did a pretty good job in tht role and theres is still lots of room for improvements.

Will be looking forward to her future roles =D

I must say she did a pretty good job, her first role as bad girl. This definitely will improve her acting in the future. Even though she acted like a bad girl, I thought she really brought out her character. I enjoyed watching the series very much ! :)

i felt that she was a wee bit too exaggerated when she act as a bad girl in the show...i think she is only suitable if she act as a nice girl..

linda acting as a bad girl doesn't seem believable

shes better at the innocent nice girl roles

I don't think that Linda can act as a bad girl in terms of street punks because it is not that believable. However I think she can do a good job playing arrogant business type roles.

i thought that linda chung playing bad girl in a journey called life was cool i mean its a new thing and it kinda fits her

hehe, i'm use to seeing Linda Chung play the innocent good girl role so i'm not use to it. i would say yeah she did act pretty good playing the bad girl. but she still needs more experience playing the bad girl role more that way she can improve and her fans can see she is an actress playing any kind of role. best of luck to her!

i think shes too innocent lookin to be play a bad girl.. shes a sweet girl type of actress

to me i think she is okay but the way she try to act bad sometimes are like the same