Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest kingkongit27

Actors/ Actresses You Miss

97 posts in this topic

Which Actors or Actresses do you miss seeing on screen. The ones that have not been in a series for a long time?

I really miss watching Gallen Lo and Maggie Cheung, Kenix Kwok.

I really hope they rejoin TVB again to make good series.

i would hope to see michelle ye, julian cheung & flora chan back in action.

i miss maggie cheong ho yee a lot and sheren tang as well....

I miss Ekin...I like him a lot and I know he's not the best actors but he was good in Face to Face...

whatever happened to louis koo? i remember he being in a few series buh now i dun see him no more

i miss him. he was soo fun and cool

I miss Julian Cheung and Louis Koo, they were great actors and they should continue to film series

I miss Athena Chu Yun, Fennie Yuen Kit Ying, Marianne Chan Miu Ying, Fiona Leung Pui Ling, Flora Chan Wai Shan, Noel Leung Siu Bing, Kong Wah, Louis Koo, Gordon Lam Kar Tung, Patrick Tam, Eddie Cheung, and Julian Cheung Chilam.

I miss some 'old' actors like Adam Cheng and Gallen Lo. Actresses that I miss are Niki Chow and (even though she appeared in 1 serie this year) Sonija Kwok

I really miss Flora Chen, Maggie Cheung, Louis Koo, Jullian Cheung Chi Lam, Kong Wah. I truly wish that I can see them again in the series very soon.

i really miss gallen lo and jessica hsuan... i hope they'll be in future series!!

i miss funny guys like stephan chow, dickie cheung,etc. i miss the good fighting actors like jackie chan, summo hung, yuan biao.

There are quite a few that I miss but off the top of my head they would be Gallen Lo, Annie Man, Kenix Kwok, Esther Kwan, Melissa Ng Noel Leung, Nadia Chan, Louis Koo, and Flora Chan...

I would really want to see Gallen Lo, Anne Heung, Kenix Kwok, Esther Kwan, and Benz Hui back in a series. Benz as a supporting role, not an extra or a cameo.

I miss Melissa Ng. Great actress and she was extremely promoted in 2006 so I hope she goes back to TVB because they are in dire need of actresses.

I miss all the actors/actresses from back in the 80's and 90's. Don't think that any of them will come back and star in any series but it'd be awesome if some of them could do a grand production together for old times sake! That would be a series of the century and for sure would be great!

i kinda miss michelle ye..even thought i can catch her over at atv...gigi lai too..i liked her

Gallen Lo, louis koo, Athena Chu, Ekin Cheng wish tvb will come up with a series with all of them in there, a comedy one long story

i really miss FLORA CHAN and Kenix Kwok!!!! hope they come back to tvb sooon

I really miss Flora Chan, Maggie Cheung, Bernice Liu... Julian Cheong Chi Lam, Louis Koo. I hope that I can see them on screen of tvb series very soon.

Gallen Lo

Kong Wah

Bowie Lam

Kenix Kwok

Gigi Lai

Anne Heung

Louis Koo

Julian Cheung- Not for long since he's going to cast in the new series Triumph in the skies sequal

Benny Chan

Nick Cheung + Esther Kwan

NNadia Chan

Fennie Yuen

Marianne Chan

Frankie Lam

Edited by diablo

missed tony leung and fiona leung act in martial art series

I miss the Gallen Lo, Nick Cheung, Louis Koo, Flora Chan, Kenix Kwok. Those are just a few to mention. T